6

Everyone's had about five drinks already. No ones drunk...yet. but we will be. right now, we're all just a little.... energetic.

"Letsss play truth or dare." jack suggests.

"Aw why though?" I whine.

Just then, kellin walks in. "why what?"

Julia looks at him. "ugh. What do you want?"

"I was bored. I saw gabe and shane come back with drinks. I figured I'd come in and hang out." kellin answers.

"You know what jack? I think truth or dare is a wonderful idea." Julia smirks at kellin.

"Whoa, you guys are playing truth or dare? nevermind. ill just get my drink and leave." kellin starts walking away.

"No! if you want a drink then you have to play." Julia declares.

Kellin sighs, thinking about it. "ugh! fine." He grabs a beer and comes over to our little circle on the living room floor and sits Indian style. "So? who's first?"

"Me!" julia raises her hands. "kellin? truth or dare?"

Kellin stares at her, thinking. "dare?"

Julia chees. "yes! ok. I dare you to tell me the truth."

"About what?" he sighs.

"Do you have feelings for me?" she smirks.

Kellin shakes his head and sighs in defeat. "yes. I do. there! are you happy now?"

"Yaaas!" Julia responds.

"Ok...ummm.... you know what guys? ill be right back. imma go get justin." kellin gets up and leaves .

About five minutes later, kellin walks in with Justin. they both sit down.

"Justin?" kellin says. "truth or dare?"

"Ugh! really?" Justin groans. Kellin just nods. "fine. dare."

Kellin laughs, quietly and evilly. "I dare you to make out with Hailz for five whole minutes."

"What?! hell no!" Justin yells.

"It's a dare. otherwise you're considered a chicken shit." kellin shrugs.

Julia and shane are both giggling to themselves. I just wait, not saying anything, to see what Justin's going to do.

"Fine. hailz? come here." Justin sighs.

I walk over and sit on his lap. slowly, very slowly, justin and I lean in. after what seems like for ever, out lips finally connect. sparks literally flew! It was so good and felt so right that I had goosebumps. my hands flew up to his head as my fingers entangled themselves in his hair. his hands went to my waist, pulling me closer. I can hear him quietly moan to himself.

We stayed like that until someone cleared their throat. "uh, guys? its been almost ten minutes."

Justin and I pull apart, looking each other in the eyes.Man he's so darn cute!

Sadly, I had to get off if him. so, I did. I crawled back over to my spot, ignoring everyone's wide eyes stares.

Justin clears his throat, uncomfortably."Um... I'm leaving. ill see you guys on the bus."
Before leaving the room completely, he makes eye co tact with me.

What just happened?