🔭Headcanon 1🔭

Heandcanons about dating Senku

•We all know Senku right? He is  most definity the type of boyfriend to separate his work, and relationship it's been like that ever since he was a child, even right now so, the girl has to be pretty special for him to make time with.

•Not the most affectionate guy, but he tries Senku is fully aware when it comes to relationships affactions, and efforts have to made.

•Not really the jealous type considering he trust you, but if he is Senku lowkey tries to get your attention, by either having you work beside him or giving the person his jealous at harder work then anyone else.

•You definity went with him on his trip to Africa, there you helped him on his research of Ebola surprising you that he can speak fluent English, and easily understood foreigners.

•Lowkey cuddler when his tired from working all day at the Kingdom Of Science, he would just go to you, then lay his head on your lap letting you play around with his hair.

•Lowkey worries about you, and your well being like if you get hurt Senku would be by your side 24/7, and if he has to leave he'll have Kohaku, or someone to be with you and when he comes back, he'll tell you to take a rest even if you say no, he'll just have Kohaku drag you to your hunt.

•If your specializing in medical science he'll most likely build you your own medical hunt, complete with medical tools.

•Most likely make things for you with the use of science as a gift be it your birthday, christmas, or any sort of holidays  he'll make you a gift in his spare time.

•Him tutoring you all the time and believe me when I tell you this, he actually makes a pretty good teacher.

•If you get sick then get ready for this boy's carring side Senku would definity make you medications, be it if the materials are there or not, or if he was to go get them himself yes, his the chief, yes his currently busy with science, but that does not make you any less important to him.