🍋Lemon 4🍋

Title: Rewards

------------------------

"Hey, Ishigami." (name) said opening the door to the science lab the greenette sighed, and turned towards her it wasn't that he hated her, but more like his... Attracked to her.

"Ishigami, I need a favor."

"What is it?"

"I need someone to tutor me, please..." She told him Senku then agreed then pulled out a chair beside him, (name) jogged towards the chair, and sat down on it placing her bag in front of her, she took out a notebook as Senku sat down beside her.

"I'm having a bit of problem with this part." She said after flipping through the pages then pointed to the questions, Senku took out his pen from his bag, and started tutoring her.

"I still don't understand it." She said to him.

"I'll make you a deal, if you get one answer right you'll get any reward you want." He told her (name) looked at him, then agreed to the deal.

"But, what happens if I get more than one answer right?" She asked him out of curiousity.

"You'll get two rewards."

"Okay, you got yourself a deal Ishigami." She said. Senku continued tutoring her explaining to female how the fomular was done, then he have her solve the problem on her own, she squealed when she got the answer right then turned towards him.

"So, my reward?" She asked Senku lean in closer, then peeked the corners of her lips.

"10 billion points for you, (name)." He told her the female's eyes widen, then smiled slyly at him.

"So, you like me." She said Senku blushed, and looked away.

"What!? No, it was just the reward." He told her (name) chuckled at this, then peeked his lips.

"It's alright, I like you too, Senku."

"Let's just continue with the tutoring." He said to her she nodded her head after Senku explained to her the problem, (name) began to solve it.

"Good job, now for your reward." He said to her Senku lean in, and this time he kissed her lips.

"Now onto the other problem." He said (name) nodded her head Senku explained, then have her answer it.

Then a kiss on her neck with a swift movement of his hand he undid her ribbon, pulling her towards his lap Senku pulled away, then turned back to her text book.

"Good, try solving this one then." He said (name) nodded her head Senku then told her how, and she did as he had before. He unbuttoned her uniform then  slip his hand through it, then squeeze her breast she blushed at this.

"I-I still to study for my h-history exam." She said Senku nodded his head then had her take out her notebook for the subject, (name) flipped through the pages then stopped, and placed down her notebook.

"So, let's start." He said to her.

"In the year 710, the first permanent Japanese capital was established where?" He asked.

"Nara, a city modelled after the Chinese capital." She answered Senku placed a hand on her cheek, then turned her towards him pressing his lips on hers he pulled away.

"Good, in the 12th century, two military families with aristocratic backgrounds gained much power, who were they?" He asked his hands slipping through her uniform again, and firmly squeezed her breasts.

"The Minamoto and Taira families." She said Senku smiled at this taking his hand off her breast, and slipping it through her skirt he chuckled then lean down, and kissed her lips again.

Senku lifted her up, then sat down on the table pulling off her uniform he lean down, and kissed her lips she wrapped her arms around his neck, his hands slipped onto her skirt then pulled her panties away.

"I thought I'd only have one reward per answer." She said then gasp as he lean down, and began to lick her pussy he then pulled away.

"Let's continue." He said taking hold of her notebook, and asked her another question to which she answered. He got on top then peeked her lips, he looked at her notebook again.

"The emperor Go-Daigo was able to restore imperial power in Kyoto and overthrow, whom?" He asked Senku kissed the top of her breasts, then suck on the skin creating a hickey.

"The Kamakura Bakufu 1333. However, the revival of the old imperial offices under the K-Kemmu restoration (1334) did not last for long because the old administration s-system." She answered Senku slipped his hand through her back, and undid her the claps of her bra then took it off.

"Good, let's go to the Edo Period. How did it start?"  He asked after silently reading it, then turned towards her.

"It began between 1600 and 1868 when Japan was under the rule of the Tokugawa Shogunate, and the country's 300 regional daimyō." She answered Senku lean down, and sucked on her nipple she moaned out his name, then grab his hair tightly then pulled away.

"I think this is enough for the day." He said then lean down, and sucked on the nipple once more while his hand grip on her other breast, then he switch breasts.

He let go with pop she pulled him towards her, and kissed his lips unbuttoning his uniform then pulled it off of him, Senku sat up undid his belt, he unbutton, and unzipped his pants.

He pulled them away along with his boxers, Senku took hold of her tights and entered her, Senku stayed still for a bit then he started moving slowly.

"Ah~ah~S-Senku~" She moaned out Senku groaned, and lean down to her lips again then he went faster, he grunted when she wrap her legs around his torso, having him go deeper.

"Y-you feel so g-great." His hips moving at uncontrollable pace, she yelled out his name grabbing onto him tightly Senku groaned, and lean his head in between her chests then he pulled out then released, on her chest and stomach.

He laid down beside her breathing heavily, (name) turned towards him then kissed the side of his face, then caressed his cheek.

"I think we should go before the school guard sees us." He said to her (name) nodded in agreement Senku got up, and took his bag he opened it then handed her a handkerchief, she smiled then wrapped off the mess.

Once they were done fixing themselves Senku took hold of her hand, and walked out of the science lab with her bags in hand.

"Oh, I almost forgot I need to study for English." She said Senku smirked at this he lean down to her ear, and she blushed at his words.

"I can tutor you again, if you want." He said placing a hand on her shoulder and nibbling her ear shell she blushed at this, then nodded her head.