🔬Headcanon 3🔬

Headcanon being Senku's adopted older sister

•It was just you, and your dad in the early years of your life then one day he brought home baby Senku and the moment he came, you knew this baby was going to do great things in his life.

•Growing up you and Senku were close you'd be the one to constantly play with him, and helping in his expirements (theres also a good chance your Senku's first test subject).

•Acting not only as sister, but also motherly figure to Senku whenever Byakuya can't go to any parent-teacher meeting, you'd be the one to go in his place.

•There is also a good chance your interested in science, but only the medical background of it (also teaching Senku science).

•Senku almost always never calls you big sister, instead he calls you big sis.

•Years later and your off to college, but your still in contact with your brother, and dad then the petrification happen.

•When Senku wake up his first instinct was to look for you, but he couldn't find you he did found Taiju, and Yuzuriha, but they quickly had to part ways.

•Weeks after Gen had been helping them he came back, but with you Senku instantly ran, and hugged you.

•He then takes you to Byakuya's final resting place Senku stayed by your side, and comforted you it took a while for you to feel like your old again.

•Senku makes you the doctor of the Kingdom Of Science, and the Ishigami Village chief as well so, now the villagers have two chiefs.

•When he couldn't fix the bulb he came to you the only other person he knew that could help him, then they found the stone they needed Gen had asked you to stay at village saying that they needed help.

•Gen may have a crush on you and of course Senku would notice this, which lead him to telling you to stay clear off of the mentalist.

•In the end Senku cares about you blood sister, or not to him you are his older sister and always will be.