🍋Lemon 3🍋

A/N: So, this lemon was for the 'Love and Science' book, I hope you guys like it.
------------------------

Title: Sleepless Nights

------------------------

Senku went to the drawers looking at all the medicines, until he finally found it he walked back towards her opening the bottle, then lifted her gently having her drink the medicine, then closed it again.

"I think I'd like to get some sleep now." She said Senku nodded he took the medication placing it back on the drawer, and began to leave, but (name) took hold of his hand.

"I meant I'd like to go back to the shed, and sleep with you." She said looking anywhere, but his eyes a slight blush on her cheeks Senku walked back towards her.

"Well, let's go." He said (name) looked up at him, and smiled Senku helped her get up they walked towards the shed, then he the opened the door for her they were instantly greeted by Porkchop (name) patted his head Senku took out his sleeping bag she crawled inside it, with Porkchop laying down beside her Senku crawls inside the sleeping bag then wrapped his arms around her (name) cuddled close to his chest, and she wrapped her arms around his side.

"Goodnight, Senku." (name) said letting out a yawn Senku smiled, then peeked her forehead giving her shoulder a bit of a squeeze.

"Goodnight, (name)." She tossed, and turned, but sleep was now near impossible for her Senku opened his eyes then looked at her she turned back to him.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't sleep." She simply said Senku nodded his head he lead down, and place a kiss on her forehead.

"I can help you with that, if you that's what you want." He told her and she nodded his head Senku turned them over him being on top of her, he lean down and kissed her lips (name) wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer Senku pulled away sitting up he stripped off of his clothing, as did (name) then kissed her lips again. She pulled her dress, then bra off Senku kissed her on the neck causing her to gasped out a breath his lips traveled down until they got in between her breasts he suck on the skin leaving a mark that she was sure would be visible tomorrow.

"S-Se-uhmp!" She words were cut off when Senku's lips met hers again he pulled away.

"Stay quiet, or do you want everyone to know what were doing?" He said and she shooked her head blushing at the idea of the village hearing her moan out his name, Senku's hands started to reach down to her fundoshi and untie them tossing it to the side. She gasped as a finger entered between her folds Senku did his fundoshi as well then added a secondary finger, (name) bit her lip to avoid moaning out his name.

"Does that feel good?" He asked a slight smirk on his lips and she nodded her head, Senku let out a chuckle then pulled his fingers away replacing them with his manhood (name) grab onto his back tightly, he then began to move slowly Senku lean down, and kissed her lips swallowing her moans.

Senku moved faster, and harder his hand searching for her clit he found it the male began to rub it in gentle circular motions, her legs began to shake indicating that she's close Senku lifted her leg to his shoulder having him thrust deeper to her hole he grunted when she closed her legs around his, and pulled him in closer he pulled away from the kiss.

"(name)... Oh, god I-I'm close." He whispered to her ear.

"C-cum inside me... please? I-I want to feel you inside me..." Senku looked back to her then nodded his head kissing her on the lips once again (name) moaned in his mouth when she felt him throbbing inside her, he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer when her muscles began to squeeze him a few more thrust, and they cummed onto each other. Senku pulled away then laid down beside her (name) turned towards him, then caressed his cheek he smiled placing his hand over hers, and guided it to his lips giving a kiss he wrapped his arms around her waist, then pulled her closer towards his chest.