🍋Lemon 1🍋

Title: Experiment

-------------
-------------

"You want to do an experiment with me?" She asked Senku, and he nodded his head (name) placed her pen down, she was suppose to do her own experiment, in the science lab, but her president had asked her to do one with him.

"Sure, I don't mind." She told him.

"Good, meet me later after class and we'll do the experiment in my house." He told her and she nodded her head.

Later after class, as promised (name) went to the entrance gate of the school, and walked beside him she waved goodbye to Yuzuriha, and Taiju then followed Senku inside his house.

"Well, were are we doing your experiment?" She asked Senku gestured his thumb to his room.

"My room." He told her (name) nodded her head, and followed him to his room Senku twisted the door knob, and opened it he stepped aside to her in then closed the door behind him.

Senku sat down on his bed he turned towards her, and patted the space beside him (name) sat down.

"So, the experiment?" She asked.

"Yeah, let's start." Senku said then lean down, and kissed her (name)'s eyes widen then pulled away.

"Y-you said that..."

"Yeah, I know and this is the experiment." He told her Senku lean in closer to her, but stopped mid way.

"We can continue this, or not your choice." He said (name) lean in, and closed the distance between them then pulled away.

"I want to continue this." Senku kissed her lips away, then gently pushed her on the bed (name) wrapped her arms around his neck, then he pulled away unbuttoning her unform.

She gasped as fingers traveled up, and down her side they looked up, then lean down to kiss her lips she closed her eyes savoring the moment, this was suppose to be a research he told her, but he didn't tell her this was part of the research.

"Senku..." She whimpered said male chuckled then placed a peek on her lips, and boy did she melted in his arms.

"If you make anymore noises my old man might see us, and I'm one billion percent sure I won't be able to stop myself." He told her yes, they were do it in his own house, in his room, on his bed not that she would ever complain about it.

Senku kissed her neck and she bit her lower lip to avoid moaning out his name, his hands slipped to her back and a clicking sound is heard, Senku slipped her bra off he watches as her breasts bounced free from their confinements.

His lips moved from her neck to her right breast (name) bit her lower lip, as Senku suck on her sensitive nipple she breathed heavily, her hands going towards his hair burying her fingers in them, Senku's hand went to her other breast squeazing and moving it in rough circles, he then pulled away.

Senku sat up unbuttoning his shirt then he lean down then gave a kiss in between her breasts, he took off her skirt along with her panties, then he looked up at her.

"If you want to stop this, just tell me and I will." He told her she shooked her head, then pulled him down for a kiss.

"Let's continue this." She said Senku pulled his pants, and boxers away he peeked her lips, then entered her he gasped his forehead lean against hers, she wrapped her arms around his neck breathing heavily.

"Damn, you feel good..." He said with a hum. Senku started moving his hips slowly, he grunted when her nails dugged onto back.

"Y-you feel good too, Senku." She told him (name) gasped when Senku started moving faster, he lean down and kissed the side of her neck. He slipped his hand on top of her pussy, and moved it in a circular motion.

"Ha~ha~ S-Senku~" She moaned out Senku screwed his eyes shut, and moved his head in between her breasts.

"I-I'm cumming!" She yelled out grabbing onto his shoulders, Senku moved even faster than before her legs shooked he groaned out her name, when her muscles started to squeeze him he pulled out, and released onto her stomach.

He laid down beside her breathing heavily than moments later, Senku got up and tossed her a small towel (name) smiled up at him seat up, then cleaned the mess and handed it to him.

"Thanks." He said and cleaned himself Senku took his boxers, and pants then take a notebook, and pen from his drawer writting down his hypothesis.

"Well, I have to say this experiment was successful." He said and turned towards the female, who was dressed in one of his sweaters earphones on her ears, while munching on potato chips she turned towards him, then took off her earphones.

"You hungry?" She asked he could feel his dick go hard again, Senku go up and walked towards her then sat in fornt of her.

"Actually, yes I am." He said then kissed her on the neck she moaned, and wrapped her arms around his neck (name) smiled towards him, then turned them over with her on top of him.

"I think I'd like to get a hand of the experiment as well." She said Senku chuckled, and placed his hands on her tights.

"Go ahead and try." He told her (name) lean kissed his neck, Senku hmmed in content his thumb rubbing circles with her skin, and moved it to her waist chuckled at this then slapped his hands away.

"Stop it, Senku." She told him Senku gave her a sly smile, and continued.

"Who know that the uptight, vice-president of the science lab would be ticklish." He told her gently brushing his fingers to her side, and it caused her to let out a laugh Senku sat up stopping his torture, then kissed her lips.

"Well, better get back on that expirement." He said to her (name) smiled at this.