🔬Headcanon 5🔬

Headcanon having a child with Senku

•Okay so let's be honest here Senku would most definity name your son after Byakuya, if you guys have a daughter theres a good chance he'll most likely name her after a famous female scienctist like Marie Curie, or Dorothy Hodgkin.

•Most likely you, and Senku would only have one child, two would be the maximum considering how busy you both are, with him being cheif, and rebuilding society, and you being the doctor.

•He would most definity let his baby girl style his hair, he knows how important it is to support the creativity of a child, and also he kind of likes it.

•Your child would have grow up loving science just like their father, and when their old enough Senku take them to get the materials he needed for his lab.

•Having a scientific genius for a husband, and at the same time raising his child is never a walk in the park, you had lost count of how many medical visits they have from their experiments, and there was also this one time they accidently made the lab explode.

•At teen years your child is either working with Senku at the lab, or at the medical hunt with you.

•If so happens your son started dating Senku would always remind them about the importance of keeping his work separate from, his relationship, and may god have mercy on the poor soul that decided to date your daughter.

•All in all you love your family yes, they drive you crazy at times yes, they make you worry more times then you could count, but that never meant you would love them any less.