🔬Headcanon 2🔬

Headcanon dating Senku in the modern world.

•Okay so, let's go to how it all began I only see this happing in 3 ways one you were childhood friends, two your his classmate, and three your his club member (maybe his vice-president or something like that).

•The first time Senku asked you out on a date he was very straight forward, and honest about it he would say he'd need to talk to you in privite, then once alone he would ask you.

•The date would be well planed (let's be honest, Senku doesn't do anything without a plan in mind) he take you somewhere you would have fun.

•Study dates in his house is your guys routine and that was how you met his old man, and Byakuya is glad to see that his son is now acting like a regular teenage male.

•Byakuya fucking loves you 😂 and sees you as a secondary child of his, god forbids Senku from ever making you angry because they then, his old man would have already talked to him about it.

•Holidays, and special occassions are a must in the Ishigami household chrismas, new years, and any other celebrations you are always invited.

•Teaching him how to cook because his not that good in the kitchen, than he is at science in return he turtors you at anything that has to do in science.

•Taiju, and Yuzuriha loves you so much, and at the same happy for their friend god knows how much they tried to get him to socialize.

•If your part of the science club everyone knows not to rub you the wrong way, if they do than they would have to deal with your boys, and gals from the club because not only are you the vice, but you are their president's girl.

•All in all Senku might not show it, but he loves you so much more than science and his beloved video games.