🍋Lemon 2🍋

Title: Class Field Trip

----------------
----------------

"It's great we're going to Okinawa for our field trip." Yuzuriha said standing beside (name) Senku, and Taiju walked out of the train dragging their bags with them, (name) turned towards the two then waved her hand.

The teacher walked out of the train then stood in front of his class, as they lined up in front of him they were them separated to them into four groups. The two best friends Yuzuriha, and (name) cheered when they were put on the same group Taiju, and Senku was also been added to the group, after they went to the hotel to place their bags inside their rooms, they were free to go around Okinawa.

"I'm so glad, that the four of us are on the same group together." Yuzuriha said (name) nodded in agreement standing beside her boyfriend, Senku Ishigami.

"Yup, I'm glad as well." She said.

"So, where should we go first?" Taiju asked Senku, and (name) shrugged their shoulders Yuzuriha then suggested on checking out the temples, and shrines and they all agreed on that.

Naritazan Fukusen Temple was beautiful, and huge! Compared to the others they visited they got good luck amulets, and lots of other souvenirs after doing their prayers, they then visited Naminoue Shrine after that continued on visiting other tourist attractions.

It was already almost 5:16 pm when they got back to the room Yuzuriha, herself and another girl from their class 'Yua' were sharing a room, while Taiju, Senku and a guy from their class shared another.

"Hmm... This is nice..." (name) said stretching out her hands upwards she was currently in a hot spring with Yuzuriha, and other girl she was very friendly.

"You said it." Yuzuriha said nodding in agreement.

"(name), I heard you, and the president of science club are dating." Yua said (name) opened one eye, and nodded her head a blush appeared on her cheeks.

"I am."

"Well, I hate to keep things from you, but I had a crush on Senku for the longest time he was just so nice, and confident about his work." She said (name) looked at her surprised Senku had always been popular girls, wether he knows that, or not, but she ended up dating him.

"Oh, okay thanks for being honest with me." She told her after their bath they went to meet up with Senku, and Taiju outside of the bath. When they were done with dinner they went to look around the hotel Senku, and (name) went to the gift shop looking for a sourvenir for Byakuya.

"Did you found one?" She asked her boyfriend, and he nodded his head.

They then walked back to the rooms Senku sighed, and rest his head on her lap it was so tiring (name) smiled down at him, then  ran her fingers through his hair.

"(name)?" Senku called out and sat up confusing her.

"Sen-" She could even finish his name when Senku's lips met hers, she closed her eyes and kissed him back they then pulled away.

"Kiss me again..." She said Senku chuckled and pressed his lips on hers again, pushing her down to the floor she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him deeper towards her.

Moments later clothes were removed she gasped as Senku's hands explored every inch of her body, Senku kissed in between her breasts then below them, until they got to her stomach her womanhood getting wetter by the second.

"Hold still." He said Senku took her leg and placed it over his shoulder, she blushed as he was face to face with her private area
(name) moaned out his name, as Senku shoved a finger inside it she grabbed on to his back.

"God your beautiful..." He said to her (name) smiled up at him, then pulled him down for a kiss.

"S-Senku~" She moaned out before she could cover her mouth with her hand, Senku had a mischievous look on his eyes.

"Hmm? Do you like that?" He asked, and she nodded her head Senku added a secondary finger scissoring them inside her.

He pulled them out then lean down towards it her wetness dripping out of her hole, (name) raised her head, but laid it back down feeling a warm,and slippery being pressed against her clit, then flicker against the sensitive nub.

His tongue goes wild, his soft thumbs once again spreading her folds wide, allowing him to press the slick muscle wherever he wanted, mischievously exploring every wet inch.

She took a peek at him, and blushed his eyes were closed, brows frowned as he is concentrating on his movements, and content sighs left his lips.

It looked like he was enjoying himself her hands went to his hair, and tugged on it he let go of her clit with a small wet pop, his lips glossy with her slick then inserted a third finger.

Senku lean down on her clit again she arched her back the deep pressure that drives her too close to her orgasm, (name) grunted out his name holding onto his hair tightly, then released on his mouth and fingers. Sitting up to his knees Senku looked down at (name) legs shaking from, the mind blowing orgasm.

Senku laid down beside her (name) turned towards him, then lean her head on his chest he lean down, and kissed her forehead.

"That was..."

"Great..." (name) finished for him Senku nodded in agreement she wrapped her arms around his neck, and combed her fingers through his hair.