First Meeting ( Namjin)

JIN POV.
I was sitting in my seat in class with JK when J-hope and yoongi come. They want tell us a good news. We were talking when teacher enter with a boy. When I see that boy my heart started beating very fast. I can't take off my eyes from his body. His body is thin and he is smaller than me, his eyes is beautiful, his lips are kissable and his smile ahh! His dimples smiling killing me. How can a boy can be so beautiful and cute at a same time.

 How can a boy can be so beautiful and cute at a same time

I snapped out of my thought when he introduced himself.
Joon: My name is Namjoon. I will be under your care.
So his name is namjoon. I can listen the students talking how cute and beautiful he is and I literally want to kill them and put joon in a cage that nobody see him but I do not want to hurt him also he look so innocent and adorable.
Teacher:okk namjoon go and take your seat.
He nod and come towards me and stop where j-hope is sitting ( in front of jin). He smile and ask
Joon:can I sit with you j-hope hyung actually I only know you and *low voice* I am scared also.
Jk and I look each other and were confused how they know about each other. J-hope smile and nod and shift little so namjoon can sit.
Teacher: so let's start
I can't able to concentrate in my class as I am busy in admiring namjoon. Suddenly namjoon looked behind and smile. I was surprised in sudden reaction and he was wearing glasses. Ahhh! He looking cute on glass.

He shake his hand in front of my eyes and saidJoon: Are you okay hyung, I am calling but you are not replying*pout* I literally wanted to kiss him

Joon: Are you okay hyung, I am calling but you are not replying*pout*
I literally wanted to kiss him.
I nod.
Jin: sorry I was thinking something you want something.
He got nervous and rub his neck and say
Joon: uh.. I-I forgot to bring my pen because of excitment. Do you extra pen??
I chuckle and see on my bag and I forgot that I never make notes. I look towards JK, he was busy in writing something and I snatch the pen from his hand
JK: hey!!!!
I give pen to namjoon and smile.
Joon:  thank you!! But he also have to do the notes.
I smile and say " Cute" . He blush
Joon: what!!! *blush*
Jin:nothing.. He always carry extra pen with them.
He smile and see infront. I can feel samone is poking on my shoulder, I look and see it was JK. He raise his eyebrows and smirk. I know what he is thinking and snatch his notebook and see what he is doing because I know he also never write notes. I see and smirk,  he was making a drawing of a boy but it is not complete I don't who is he.
Jin:*raise my eyebrows* who is he???
Jk: I will tell you later* blush and with low voice*
I nodded and started concentrating on class ops! Sry on Namjoon. I was confused why I feel attachment from this boy.. If it is love I do not wanted to be in, I do not want to be hurt by someone. When I notice him he was putting  a pen on his mouth may be he is thinking something thhan he again started writing again. May be it is his habbit, I smile and start concentrate on my class. * after some times** Bell rang *
Teacher:so let's continue tomorrow , take care, thank you and good day.
We started packing our things but in my whole lesson I can't remove my eyes from Namjoon. I thought "what you have done to me Namjoon".I snapped out of my thoughts when he look behind
Joon:*blush* Thank you!!!!
And run away. J-hope want to stop him but before he could he run away. We all were confused but I was thinking about his blushing face.
NO ONE POV.
JK: Give my pen to me.
When jk was going to take his pen, Jin was first to take it away
Jin: I will buy you a new one and I am not going to give you this pen..
JK:*smirk* ohho!!! Someone is in love
Jin: what are you talking about!??
JK:what I am talking?? I will tell you!! Guys listen when that boy hmm..... yeah Namjoon come inside the class from than to now he only have eye on him, I call maximum 100 times but didn't reply, when he ask for a pen he snatch from me give it to him and as you know he never do so he directly he do not have AND the most important thing he do not want give my pen because Namjoon put that pen in his mouth ans he is jealous if I take that pen and put it in my mouth, me and Namjoon will have a INDIRECT KISS.... *smirk*
Everyone look towards Jin and smirk and smile.
Yoongi:it is right Jin... Are in love aur have a crush on him.
Jin:Noo..!! What are you talking about*hit JK head*don't listen to him. It is nothing like that. *pause* and*smirk* just one night stand.
There was a silence when
Beo and Yoongi: DON'T YOU THERE JIN...
Everyone was shock
Jin:why??? What happened!!
Beo: He is my best friend brother and he is very possessive about his brother and you do something wrong and something happen to Joon my best friend will never be able to trust on anyone and may be he will broke friendship with and I DO NOT WANT THAT..
Yoongi:I am with Beo... Do not touch him if you do not love him..
Jin:Who is he to you???
J-hope:We are talking about this good news only that our Yoongi started loving Beo best friend and Namjoon brother..
Evryone was shock and surprise
Jin: literally!! *happy*
J-hope and yoongi nod
Beo:*shock* and you do not even tell me
J-hope:I am going to tell but class start so decide we tell after this but this happen.
Jk:*confused* how can you two in same time. And how do you meet Joon brother and Beo best friend.
Yoongi hit Jk head
Yoongi:Shut up!! I always say do not use your mind.. Joon brother is Jimin who is Beo best friend also.
Jk nod and say ' oh'.
Jk: so why care about Namjoon??.
Yoongi tell them everything ( how he meet Jimin and how he feel about him at first sight only and how want to protect him and his brother)
Jin was looking down when Beo say " What happen Jin". He shake his head and say nothing. Yoongi raise his eyebrows
Yoongi:Spill the tea Jin.. *in deep voice*
Jin: I also feel the same when I see Namjoon.
Yoongi: *smile* than what the problem
Jin: I do not want to be in love you know happen to me and Rose
Beo:I would be happy Jin hyung if Namjoon become your lover. Hyung it was a past, may be God didn't want you and Rose to be together. You know God make partner for everybody may be Joon is your destinated partner. And it says second love always be a perfect love*wink*.
Jin:Beo you are right but... Um...
Beo:*sigh*hyung do you know j-hope is my second and last lover as my first lover cheated on me. From that onwards I also feel like that i will never be in love but when j-hope come into my life my life become full of happiness and i can't even describe how much I happy today then in past with my first lover. And Joon is the best for you. Think about it.
Jin nod.
Jin: I will think about it. I am going to the terrace. Bye guys and thank Beo..
Everyone say bye to Jin and when Jin leave from the the class
JK:I do not know that Beo hyung can be a good therapist you should have taken science instead of buisness*smirk*
Everyone laugh.
Jin was going to the terrace he heard  a sobbing sound coming from the terrace where no one go except him. When he open the door of terrace he show two boys harrsting someone. He see carefully and suddenly his blood boil.
Jin:STAY AWAY FROM HIM OR YOU WILL SEE HOSPITAL IN NEXT HOUR..
??: Help me please!!
He look at the boy
Jin: *soft voice*Namjoon!
He again look at the with anger who was harassing joon, boys shivered and ran from there. Jin want to beat them but he stop and hug Joon.
Jin: shh!! I am here no one will going to anything to you.. *Jin remove his jacket and wrap around Joon and hug him tightly*