Confession (Phaming)

Next Morning, they attend the university and invite Ming group to Kim's mansion for dinner.. So when kim's and park's come they started doing arrangements.. V and Beo helping Ming in getting ready.. Jimin and Jin were making dinner..Hoseok, Jk and Yoongi were doing cleaning and Namjoon was sitting because when he was cleaning as God of destruction a glass slipped from his hand and break so when he was going to clean it he got hurt, it was a little wound but everyone decided to let him watch movie so he is watching with pouting face while eating popcorn... It was already 8 pm Jackson, Mark and Phana, Wayo, Kit, Beam and Forth were already here.. They sit on the dining table and poor Phana can't able to remove his eyes from Ming... Namjoon knew from Phana graze only that he also like Ming.. So Namjoon elbow V hand and sign him towards Wayo..
V understand and said "Ahm.. Wayo i will show you some game Namjoon hyung tell you like game" Wayo nod and he go with V and Jk.. Namjoon brought some desert and give to everyone when he was going to give to phana desert fall on phana it was planned.
N: I am sorry Phana hyung, I am destructive person m. Ming why don't you show him washroom I will bring some clothes for him..
Ming look nervous but he take Phana to guest room washroom.. He was standing in a room when Namjoon come with clothes and give it to him.
N: Take it.. And all the best..
Namjoon go from a room when Ming hear clock sound and show phana in shirtless his eyes gone widen and his face become red and he turn and throw shirt to Phana.. Phana smirked and without wearing shirt he pull Ming closer and Ming back hit phana chest.. Than phana say something in his ear that make Ming widen his eyes phana say "I Love You" Ming look phana in his eyes and than see pure love in phana eyes for him he was going to say about wayo when phana put figure on his lip..
P: Me and yo broke up yesterday I tell him everything that i love you and by shocking he also confess that he love Kit so we decided to be frnd an d confess to the one who we love. Today was thinking to confess but i saw you with Namjoon I become jealous I know he have a boyfriend but than also I become jealous.. We you be mine and be my boyfriend ".
Ming sob and nod his head with repeatedly saying yes and phan pull him by waist and kiss him. Unknown to everyone was listening to them outside the room including yo also.. Namjoon knock the door and come inside. Ming push phana lightly and see Namjoon.. Phana roll his eyes not liking to be disturb..
N: You don't have to be jealous I and Ming are just frnd or you can say like a brothers. And i have who I love the most..
S: Hmm.. He is right.. Ihe is mine and i am his.. I also was jealous but know that they friend if you don't believe I can show you.
Jin pull Namjoon from his waist kiss him passionately.. Jin release when Namjoon was out of breath joonie hit Jin lightly on his chest and hide his fece on Jin chest.. Everyone laugh looking at cute lover and congratulate to new lovers..

_____________________________So this is it..i know it short..Only few chapters are left.. Bye!! Take care.. And please vote and comment if like the story...