New Faces & Some Brother's Time

Namjoon was sleeping when he feel rough hand caring his hair he knows that this not jimin ,v or Jin hand so he was confuse who was it because the hand is rough but feeling comfortable..He open his eyes and see seojoon sitting beside h caring his hair..
Seo: Good Morning Joonie..How are u feeling?
Nj give light smile
Nj: Good Morning hyung..I am feeling better now..
Seojoon smile
Seo:Get up fresh up and come downstairs for Breakfast..
After saying this he stand up and namjoon nod his head and get up from bed and go to bathroom and seo left the room..
Namjoon come down and go towards dining table than Jin and namjoon lock their eyes with each other for few minutes when namjoon hear good morning from brother and brother in law (seo fiance) ..He wish good morning and sit beside jimin..jimin start serving food..when they were eating they hear a voice and see two handsome man coming toward them..

Alexender (seo left hand ) and Magnus(seo secretary)[both are lovers malec]Malec:Good Morning everyone

Malec:Good Morning everyone..
Mag:I can see some new faces and 2 double role..
Seo: Good Morning..plz take seat you both..
Than bae introduce everyone..also tell about seo brothers.
Mag:So namjoon is ur twin..
Magnus stand from his sit go towards namjoon and touch his face and come close to his face.namjoon got surprise in sudden closeness..and Jin do not liking the scene..He could say something Alec (mag bf) come towards him and pull magnus from his waist and look at me magnus nervously smile and kiss Alec cheek ...Both go to their seats..
Mag:Your both face are same but have huge difference personlity..he look soft and cute and seo you look handsome and a mon..
He could say something Alec pinch his waist..so magnus know he should shut up otherwise he get punishment 😈..
[magnus can know other personality very easily he can know who is spy or who are innocent..and he is big flirt because he like to tease his bf]
Seo: Magnus cancel all my meeting because I want to spend time with my brothers..
Magnus nod and take out his phn and cancel the appointment..
After breakfast all four brothers (park) went out to spend together..and the rest were home and watch movie..Malec went to their house..
Park brothers enjoy their time and tell about themselves that they miss..
Namjoon thought let's forgot past let's enjoy present and future..
Namjoon thought about Jin nj knew he forgive Jin and give one more chance to Jin but he will not tell Jin he will enjoy his time of Jin courting him.He smirk and smile in his thought he look and jimin and see he was looking at him raising his eyebrow and shook his head..jimin look towards sea.
Does Namjoon know jimin was thinking same thing about yoongi...

__________________________________________
4 chapters left..plz vote and comment your thoughts...Bye take care..