Believing You

Everything was going all right... The days were going on and the lovers love falling deeply day by day... Today was Sunday..Now everyone was settle in a Kim's Mansion for lunch except Jin..
N:Yoongi hyung when will jin hyung come.. He didn't eat his breakfast also..
Y: I don't know.. He call me it will be late..Something happen in company so he have to do it personally...
N: But he didn't eat anything.. If  he caught fever.. *sad*
Everyone look each other.. V want to tease his hyung but after seeing his hyung is upset he do not want to make him more upset..
J: Joonie he can't come but you can got to his company and give him his lunch..
Y: Jimin is right.. I will take you to his company..
Namjoon face lit up and go to kitchen..
J: What are you doing???
N: I will make delicious for Jinnie..
V&J: NOO!!!
J: I will make something, I do not want this expensive kitchen burn..
Namjoon pout but nodded his head..
V: If you are thinking why we stopping him for making food because once he try to make food he also burn the kitchen, second when he try to make he cut and burn his hand..
Everyone (Jk, suga, jhope, beo) look at joon wide eyes and joon rub his neck with embarrassed face..

                *Time Skip*
Namjoon & Yoongi were ready to take food for Jin.. They sit in the car and drive to Jin company.. After reaching the company, they enter the company as guard already knew yoongi and yoongi give permission to guard to let Namjoon in he is with him... Every employees were looking at Namjoon confusely but didn't say a word.. Both went to elevator... When reach the floor..
Y: You go first, I have some work.. Go straight and you will see the door with Jin nameplate...
Namjoon nod and stared finding the Jin office.. When see the Jin nameplate on when door, he smile and was going to knock the door but stop when he hear Jin voice and one girl voice.. He trembly open the door and see Jin on the couch laying with a girl on his lap...
When Jin hear the door open he see Namjoon he quickly push a girl go in front of the joon..
Jin: It.. Is n_ot what y_ou see.. S_he
Girl: Can't you knock on the door.. We were doing something important..
Jin: *angry* SHUT UP!! GET OUT OF MY OFFICE AND YOU ARE FIRED...
Girl: W_hat!! Because of this bast..
J: Didn't you listen what Jin hyung said if not he said leave and you are fired..
Girl: Who are you say to get me out?? First you disturb our important wo..
J: You say this is a important work to climb on your boss lap and seduce him.. If you not get out I will call the guard to throw you out..
Girl: Who the hell are to say..
Jin: HE IS MY BOYFRIEND.. IF SAY ANY OTHER WORD YOU NOT ONLY GET FIRED FROM JOB BUT ALSO CAN'T ABLE TO GET ANY JOB IN YOUR LIFE.. AND I SWEAR THAT...
Jin: From day 1 I have warn you not come in that clothes it's irritating and I also warn you to not come close to me..
Get out now..
Girl: B_ut S_ir..
Jin: I SAID GET OUT!!!
Girl and Namjoon startled from Jin voice and girl immediately left cerying... Namjoon close his eyes and take a breath after a sec he open his eyes and intertwined his hand with Jin and sit him on the couch.. He smile and took out Jin food..
J: I have brought you a lunch..
Jin:*confused* Are you not angry with me??.
J: Why would I??
Jin: What happened right now? Did you believe that??
J: Shh! First I was shock and want to leave from there but when I saw how you run to me try to tell me what happened and you also have tears in yours eyes.. You know words lie but eyes do not.. Your eyes when you see me you scared from loosing me.. And I believe you this small treats will not broke our relationship right...
Jin nod his head hug him.. After a min, they broke their hug.
J: Now tell what happened??.
Jin: I was tired do I slept on the couch but I woke I saw ger sitting on my lap.. I was trying to remove her but she didn't leave when I was going remove her forcely you come..
J: Is okk,.. I believe in you and never going to leave you... Let's eat jimin hyung make your favorite food..
Jin: Thank you for coming in my life..
Y: I said to you hyung he is perfect for you!!.
They turn their head to see yoongi standing in the door with juices in his hand..
Jin: Yoongi you are also here..
Y: yeah!! I went to bring juice for you but when I come I head loud voice than I see what happening.. Thax Namjoon for coming into my brother life.
Namjoon blush and nod his head.. Jin start eating..

               *Time Skip*

J: I have completed my work.. Let's go home together...
They nod there head and went down stairs.. When they were going out Jin stop..
Jin: Guys good work!! Thank you!! I want to introduce to Park Namjoon my boyfriend and soon to be husband..
Namjoon eyes get wide and he immediately blush and say hi to them.. They congratulate Jin.. Yoongi was seeing this whole with big smile.. They say bye and went to Kim's Mansion.. They tell whole thing what happens today to their family...

_____________________________
So after the long time.. Sorry I was busy guys..
Now I will update after the exams... So "All The Best" who have exams or whose going to happen...
Bye!! Take care...
Please vote and comment your opinion about this ch...