😯😯

*Sorry for the late update*

_________________________________
*At night 9:30pm*

Everyone come to dining table for dinner.. At ones side were Kim brothers & beohoseok and
Other side were Park brothers & markson and y/n..There was a comfortable silence while.. No one were talking, only the sound of spoons and plate.. After dinner they went to living room..
Jin:It's 10:15 , y/n you said owner will come at 10pm
Y/n: Their ship are here.. May be they are talking about business..
They nod their head. Namjoon get up and was going somewhere when Jackson stop him
Jack:Where are you going??
Nj:Washroom
Jackson nod his and Namjoon went away.. After 2 mins the sound of front door were heard. Y/n get up and tell everyone that owner are here.. Everyone stand up and were shock to see ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jm:Namjoon??
?? :*look towards y/n*who are they??
?? :love they are my guest..
Everyone were shock except y/n & Jackson that a beautiful and hot boy calling Namjoon love as they are in some kind of relationship..
Jin:Seriously Namjoon you have a new boyfriend or you were two timing..
Jhope:literally Namjoon I come with friends because I thought you were innocent but what the hell is this.. You Jackson you said to believe Namjoon that's why I brought my friends here..
Suga:what do mean..
J hope tell everyone why he bring them here..
Jm:Namjoon it is a lie right.. He is not your boyfriend right??
Tae: hyung please tell them it's a lie..
?? :Can anyone tell me who are they and who the hell is Namjoon..
?? :love wait I will tell you everything.. Hello guys my name is Kim&Park Baekhyun.. He is my fiance Kim&Park Seojoon..
Jimin nd tae were shock to listen Seojoon name..
. :what going on..
Everyone when look back and see Namjoon standing on stairs and were shock except Baekhyun, y/n and Jackson.. Namjoon come down confused and when he see Seojoon he was shock...
Seo:who the hell are you..
Bae:hello Namjoon it's nice to see you..
Seo: bae what's happening??
Bae: first all of you settle down, bae you also..
Everyone settle down in living room..
Bae: bae you know when we go on a mission in Seoul.. *seo nod* I was working in a octagon club as a stripper as a mission. *seo nod* There I saw Namjoon first time. I was also surprised I thought it was you but no when I ask the manager he tell me the name RM and he can't give me the personal details.. So I follow him for 2 days and get a information.. His parents and your parents accident information were same even seo your brothers name were same as Namjoon brothers.. So I go to Jackson and tell him everything. He come with Namjoon DNA and I take your DNA secretly and it's is positive.. Seojoon Namjoon is your little joonie.. Namjoon jimin and take he is your brother Seojoon..
Jimin and take were sobbing..
Namjoon was still in shock..
Bae: Jimin I know it is impossible to believe but believe me Seojoon is ur brother.. Do you all found seo dead body.
Jimin shake his head.. And run & hug seo and murmuring "my little seo" Seo also hug back and seo see towards tae and call him for hug tae also hug him tightly.. Everyone were shock but smiling to see the brothers reunion..
Nj: I have a twin brother..
Seo and bae and everyone except Jack jimin & v were shock what they heard.. They heard a thump sound and see Namjoon unconscious.. Everyone run towards him and Jin lift him in bridal style and take him to nj room.. Y/n tell everyone to go to living room and start checking nj.. After checking she come down.
Y/n: Everything is all right because of sudden shock and tension he got unconscious.. Did he had any head injury..
Seo: What's happening why joonie can't recognize me.. *sob*
Jm: when you and joonie and our parents were coming from grandmother funnel you all got into accident.. Break were fail..While saving you and joonie our parents throw you both outside the car.. Nj head get hit from a tree and you fall from hills..joonie lost huge amount of blood because of that he lost all his memories.. He even forgot you our parents and us.. We only tell him that we three were at home and ours parents died from accident when they were coming from market... We didn't tell him about you because whenever he hear your name his brain get stop working which may cost his life also sorry we didn't want him to forget about you but we don't have any option..
(Jm and v were at home with their anut i.e. Jackson mom because jm had exam and v cry whenever he stay away from jm. )
Seojoon was crying but stop..
Seo: I will do my best that he will remember me and I will not again loose my family..
And hug jm and V.

_________________________________

Characters

*ignore the nose piercing*Kim&Park Seojoon-21 years (same as nj) - Adopted by mafia Kim Soo-hyun but now died

Kim&Park Seojoon
-21 years (same as nj)
- Adopted by mafia Kim Soo-hyun but now died.. (Not the actor)
-At the age of 15 he become mature and become the fearless mafia.
-Mafia Name : Lucifer
-Fiance: Baekhyun
-Gang name: black dragons
-Kim because of adopted parents and Park because his real surname..

Kim&Park Baekhyun-20 years-orphan but now Seojoon is his family

Kim&Park Baekhyun
-20 years
-orphan but now Seojoon is his family..
-seducer and sniper
-Seojoon fiance..

Age:
Namjoon : 21 years
Seokjin : 24 years
Yoongi :23 years
Hoseok :23 years
Jimin :22 years
Taehyung : 20 years
Jungkook : 21 years
Jackson:21years
Mark:20 years
Beomgyu: 21 years