Namjoon Secret

*next day*
*Luch time in university canteen*
Everyone was sitting in the canteen except Namjoon.
Jin: *look here and there* Where is joonie??
Tae: *teasing mode*someone is missing joonie very much.. Hm...
Jin started blush
Jimin: stop V do not tease your future brother in law.
Jin: You also..
They started laughing..
Jimin: sorry!!Joonie told that he want some book from library..
V: Bookworm.. He should enjoy his relationship now..
Jimin: V he is not like us.. He love reading new books .. It his one of the hobby.. And he always wants score best not like you who prepare before one day of exam*sarcastically said*
V: But than also score good marks also
Jimin: with the help joonie..
Everyone laugh except V.. He pout and said "it not fair"
Beo: ok stop it do not fight and Jimin whose lunch box 🍱is that..
Jimin: it's Namjoon.. Actually he doesn't like canteen food... So I made for him..
Everyone nod their head..
Yoongi: Now you not have to make jimin his food , now he have the most wonderful cooking master who can make him a delicious food for his baby like Jin hyung*😏*
Jin: *raise his brow* of course I will if jimin is okk with it..
Jimin: of course.. But do not make any seafood if you do not him to break up with u..
Jin: why he doesn't like seafood that badly.
V: no his slogan is "sea animals are friend not food" Especially crabs are his beat friend..
Everyone like "aww so cute"
Everyone wait for namjoon for eating together.. When beo break the silence..
Beo: hey yoongi did you listen RM new song it's call "love trivia" First time he made a love song.
Yoongi: Yeah I have listen.. Now I literally want to collab with him..
Jimin: hey beo it's that RM that make made emotional and motivational songs..
Beo nod
Jimin: if you know him I want see his face.. I only listen his music and I really like it...
Beo: if I knew I have given him to suga.. He literally wants to meet him...
V: Are u talking about the rapper Suga.. You know him..
Beo:  he is my boyfriend best friend
Jimin: literally u never told me.. I also him too he also my fav rapper
Beo: first you said you are RM fan.
Yoongi POV
Wooh he like me..
Jimin: yeah!! I like him also including jhope and suga also..
Me: what will u do when you meet suga..
Jimin:*smirk* I will request him for a date..
Me: Than ready for a date tomorrow at 7pm I will pick u up.
Jimin: hey hello!! I said with suga not with u..
Jimin POV
Jin, hoseok, jk and Beo started laughing and I can see yoongi is smirking... What happen to them.. V and me look at each other.. When namjoon come...
Namjoon: Why are you laughing*sit with me*
Jimin: I don't know.. What happen to them.. Forget it you got your book that u are finding..
He nod and I give him his lunch. They laughing now also.
Namjoon: what happen tell me??
Jin: I will tell you when you sit with me.. You are my boyfriend you should sit with me.. See i make a place that you can sit with me..
Namjoon started blushing and we stated smiling.. He look at me for permission..
Jimin: you do not permission for me Jin is your boyfriend and if u are comfortable than sit with him..
He nod and sat with Jin..
*Author POV*

Hoseok, Beo & Suga

Jin
Namjoon

JK, taehyung & Jimin
*Sitting arrangements*

Namjoon POV
I sit with Jin when he intertwined our hands under the table I look at him, he wink and I look away and blush..
Me: now tell why you and hyung laughing..
Jin: your brother jimin and my brother yoongi are going for a date..
Me: *look at jimin* Literally!!!
Jimin POV
My eyes widen what Jin said
Me: No why are  you lying..
I tell him what actually I said..
Joon: you want to date with suga..
I nodded & joon look at yoongi.
Joon: so when you are going for date with hyung
I coke on saliva.. WTH
Yoongi: tomorrow at 7 pm
Me: WTH Joonie I you on my side or them
Joon: why?? You only said you want to date suga soo.. Wait don't tell me you never see him..
Me: no I never.. I only listen rap because my students talk about him and listen his rap so I somehow listen his rap and I like it.. Why..
V: my friend also but I never  see him.
Joon: *facepalm* literally so I will introduced you to the Kim and jung family..
Me: I know everyone here..
Joon: I introduce you again...
Me and V look at each other that at Namjoon "what going on"..
Author POV
Joon: So this my *blush* boyfriend Kim Seokjin, his youngest brother Kim Jungkook and the younger brother Kim Yoongi aka Suga...
Jimin & V eyes become wide...
Joon: and meet Jung Beo and his boyfriend Jung Hoseok aka J-hope..
V and jimin mouth dropped in the floor.. Jimin thought" SHIT literally "
Suga: * smirk* so u will go date with me..
Jimin blush and shake his head as no
Joon: hey not fair you can't do that.. You said first u will go date with suga... If you not go I will not.. not.. eat anything till u say yes..
V: me too..
Jimin glare at brothers but become soft when Joon start pouting.. He take a deep breath and said with blush "FINE".. Everyone started smiling.. Jimin and suga look at each other and suga wink and jimin look away with blush on his face..
Jk: now I literally wanted to meet my idol when I meet him..
V: who is ur idol??
Jk: RM.
Namjoon choke on his water and start coughing Jin started caring his back and everyone started smiling to see the couple in front him..
Jin brother thought "finally he got someone that never leave him" and Namjoon brother thought "finally he got someone that care for like we do and love him dearly"
Joon: *take deep breath* you like um.. RM.. U want to date him... What about my brother V.
Jk: no hyung I love V. But RM is my idol I literally want to meet because of him I knew what I want to become him life and that is music..
Suga: yeah I want literally want to collaborate with him.
Jhope: Me too
Jin: I also want to meet him
Joonie take deep breath..
Joon: fine... Come to club octagon at 8 pm I will introduce u to RM
Everyone was shocked..
Jimin: how do you knew him joonie..
Everyone was curious..
Joon:  I will tell you later... I will meet u at club only don't forget Club Octagon at 8pm bye...
And he left..
Everyone look at each other..
Jimin:  I will go he is going to club alone I do not want anything happen to him.. You know what happen there..
Everyone nod...
Jin: I will also come...
Jk: me too..
V: me too..
Suga: me too. ..
Jhope: me too..
Beo: me too..
Jin: we will jimin and V ...Be ready til 7:30 pm. *looking towards jimin and v*we will pick..
They nod and go towards their own classes and everyone has a same thought "how Namjoon know RM" And somehow Jin was little bit jealous and scared..
*In club Octagon at 7:45 pm*
Namjoon POV.
ME: Jackson I am scared if hyungs angry with me and Jin will break up with me what I will do..
Jackson: don't worry joonie... They have to know who u are and what your talent and Jin Hyung is a good guy but don't know about jimin nd v
Me: u are not helping
Jackson: don't I will be with u and today I also tell mark about who am i. We will die together.. Friends..
Me: *smile* friends
Jackson: let's get ready..
I nod and started to get ready ...
Author POV
Jk , jhope, suga, Jin and beo come to pick jimin & v. When they each other their mouth drop..
Suga: *thinks* woh jimin is looking hot and beautiful.