CONFESSION ( Namjim)

Joonie POV.
Jimin: we should leave..
I hold his hand tightly, he look at me and say " Is okk everything is gonna be fine.. All the best" in my ears and smile. Than they leave from the park. I was feeling nervous and excited but i also afraid what he will think about bracelet that i will give him. He is rich and why he will take something cheap. I was in my own thought when Jin shake his hand in front of my eyes.

Jin POV.
I was feeling excited that i have  got some time with my love. Thanks to Jimin. I see him and I know he is getting nervous so i called him but he doesn't respond. I go in front of him and shake my hands. I come out of his thought look at me. "Adorable" I thought.

Other POV.
Jin: Are you okkk!!! I am calling you but you are not responding..
Joonie: sorry hyung I was thinking about something..
Jin: what are you thinking that hard that you forget about me... means forget about your surrounding...
Joonie: Is nothing and thank you so much for yesterday.. I don't what happen if you were not there.. *blush*
Jin:  Is okk... I will be always there for you no matter what..
Joonie: whyy?? We meet yesterday only..
Jin: Joonie I am straight forward guy so I will tell you straight.. I am in love with you. When I see you yesterday first time my heart started beating very fast and my heart and mind both were thinking same to make you mine. When students were complimenting you I got very irritated and want to cage you. But I was scared for loving someone but when I see that boys were touching you I want kill them there and when you hug me that time I realized I will protect you no matter what and make you mine.
Joonie: *shock & blush*  me too. I uh also feel same. When I was in your hug I feel protect. But why you scare in loving someone as love is beautiful to take care for someone and be with him no matter what happens.
Jin: because I love someone in past..
Than Jin tell about his ex how she betray her and she love him for money only..
Joonie: Ohh sorry.. You shouldn't believe me if I do same with you..
Jin: *chuckle* when I see you I feel same when I saw my ex but more than that. I believe because Beo and jhope are your friends if you want money your brother wouldn't denied Beo money for university fees. If your is like this so you are same. And if we become partner I will cage you no letting anyone touch you and not allowed you to leave me if you want my money.
Joonie: if I do not want your and I want your love only than.
Jin: I will give everything my love my soul and my heart and give you every happiness that you want.
Joonie: *sob* I Love You Jin hyung.
Jin quickly hug him and kiss him in his forehead and say "I Love You and thank you for telling me that love can happen again and plz never leave me"
Joonie: I will never leave you Hyung..
After sometime they started walking while holding their hands..
Joonie: Hyung what you do means except college..
Jin: why you ask??
Joonie: I ask because today everyone was in normal clothes but you are in suit means in office suit. Which job you do.
Jim: I am a model in bighit entertainment and a CEO of Kim Enterprise.
Joonie: You are the CEO of the most famous company. It is a world  number one company. Hyung we should break up you can't be in a relationship with a middle class person and more over it is a boy.
Jin: Relax... I am not letting you go somewhere and everyone know I am bisexual and it doesn't matter for me who I going being in relationship. My special ones also like you so now it doesn't matter to me. And it is you last warning that you never going say break up for money and gender. If you say it again I will give a rough punishment that you can't walk for a week *smirk*
Joonie eyes get widen and he started blushing and hit Jin hand. But he realise something.
Joonie: Hyung you are so young for this company how you handle it.
Jin: it is my mom company. After she die she had given me everything.
Joonie: what about your father???
Jin clutch his feet. Joonie noticed that and say"is okk you do not have to tell"
Jin: you are my lover you have a right to know..my father left us next day when my mother die for other rich women. From that onwards I decided I will work for my brothers and do not attend university for 1 and the half year that's why I am same as in your class. I have give them a every happiness. But they are also supportive when yoongi was 18 he also become model and jk also become model in the age of 18.
Joonie: okk!! Ahh I want to give you something..