Chapter 7

Melody POV

Byeol got a call from the guy called Jai after texting him so she went somewhere else to talk to him.

"I can't believe those 2 still contact each other after what happened 2years ago" Tanya unni said.

"Those 2 were pretty close back then" Hyewon says.

"Why would she even forgive someone like him anyway?" Tanya says in frustration.

"Seeing how those 2 were back then, nothing can break them up" Hyewon tells her.

"What happened 2 years ago?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, you joined only last year so you don't know" Hyewon says.

"You'll find out when you meet them" Tanya says.

"That's not fair. I wanna know too!" I whine. Byeol comes over with a smile on her face.

"They agreed" she says.

"Byeol-ah, what happened between Black&White and BBoys 2 years ago? I thought we were just ordinary rivals" I say.

Byeol POV

I smile when she asks that. Even I'm still shocked about it.

"So what happened?" She asks again.

"Let's sit down. It's a long and complicated story" I say and we sit.

"2 years ago, Hyewon and I were 14 and unni was 17. The 3 of us were still dancing at that time and we weren't as famous as we are now. And we weren't alone. Black&White was a coed dance team, with the BBoys. That's why that's our names" I say.

"But I thought it was because Black represented us being sexy and White represented us being innocent. So we had 2 concepts" Melody says.

"That's true. We have 2 meanings. That, and White for girls and Black for boys" I say.

"So what happened?"

"The leader of BBoys, Jai was the leader of the Black and I was the leader of White. I guess you could say it was like a sub-unit. Jai oppa and I dated" I laugh.

"How old was he?"

"2 years older than you guys. He was 16 at this time" Tanya says.

"They were closer than anyone else in the team" says Hyewon.

"The boys' popularity rose after I posted a video of them dancing. A few months later, it got into their heads and they totally treated us like trash. Even Jai oppa. They quit the team and started their own team. Saying 'we don't want a bunch of girls to slow us down'. Jai even broke up with me saying that I only bring him down. A few months after that Jai apologized" I say.

"And you forgave him?"

"Yeah"

"Why"

"Because I still liked him" I said. Hyewon and Tanya looked at me in shock.

"You never told us that" Hyewon says.

"I know, I only realized it recently" I say.