Chapter 16

A/N:Sorry it's a really long chapter!! One more chapter left, I think...

Sehun POV

The girls just finished with their choreograph but the hyungs were too busy teasing me that I have been "rejected". Tsk I said that I didn't like no one but no they keep pestering me. Gosh, sometimes I feel like I'm older than them because they have a mind of a 5 year old child.

"OK since all you guys got the moves down we should add the music. " said Byeol.

Tanya, Hyewon, and Melody started to get into formation.

"I know I'm not in this routine but what about you?" Chaeun asks.

"I'm not dancing in this routine. At the event, there will be a lot of dancing so we have to prepare a lot. In case I might pass out, it's best if I don't participate in some of them" Byeol explains

Hyewon POV

We started to get into formation and waited for the music to start.(Watch video-St.319 dance)

When we finish, the guys start clapping. I look over at Sehun and our eyes meet. I casually look away and walk over to Tanya, who is now resting on the floor after dancing.

Does Sehun really like me? But we only just met. What is this feeling I keep having? Whenever I think about him, I can't breathe. When I look at him, my heart speeds up. I never felt like this before.

"Hey, Hyewon, can I sit next to you?" I look up and see Sehun smiling down at me.

"Sure" I say. Why is my heart speeding up? Is it hot in here? Maybe cuz' I just finished dancing.

"What Baekhyun said earlier, he was just joking" he says.

"So, you don't like me?" Why did I just ask that?!?!

"It's not like that. You're really cool and and attractive, but" he stops and looks somewhere else. I notice he is looking at Byeol.

"So, you like Byeol?" I ask.

"That's not it either.... I think" he says.

"What can I do to change your mind?" Why am I saying things I don't want to say?? He looks at me.

"H-huh?"

"Yah, Sehunnie! Stop flirting over there!" Baekhyun shouts from across the room. I stand up.

"I should get back to practice" I say and go over to Melody.

Melody POV

"So you like Sehun oppa?" I ask.

"Not really" I say.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. I only just met him too" she says.

"Ever heard of love at first sight?" I ask and continue practice.

"I don't believe in that crap" she says, practicing next to me.

"You say don't believe it but it's happening to you right now" I smile at her.

"What about you?" she asks and I look at her in confusion.

"What about me?"

"You're totally crushing on Kyungsoo" she suddenly says and I trip over my feet.

"Y-yah!" I say.

"See, your face is red"

"Only because you said something that is so untrue"

"Oh, come on. I see the way you look at him" she looks at me.