Chapter 8

Byeol POV

"You still like Jai?" Tanya asks.

"No! After I forgave him, I questioned myself and realized that I liked him and that's why I forgave him. But now I don't.

"What made you stop though? Jai is a hottie" Melody says and Tanya and Hyewon hit her head.

"It was just puppy love. It comes and goes"

"So when does practice start?" Hyewon asks.

"Let's starts tomorrow at my house. How does 11 sound?" I say.

"Kay!' The girls say and we separate. As I walk home, I get a sudden sharp pain in my chest. At first, I tried to ignore it. But it kept on hurting. My legs collapsed and I held my chest.

"Byeol-ah!" someone shouts. I look up and see Chaeun.

"I-I'm fine...." I say.

"But it looks like it really hurts" she says.

"I said I'm fine!" I shout.

"Byeol-ah...."

"I don't need people to worry about me 24/7. I'm not as weak as I was when I was younger. I may have heart cancer, but I'm still strong. Stop babying me. I can handle this on my own! Sorry that I'm yelling. I'm just annoyed" I say and slowly get up. I slowly walk home with Chaeun walk close behind me. We finally arrive home and I look for mom. I see that she is talking with the guys.

"Eomma" I say. Everyone looks at me.

"Yes, honey?"

"I need to practice tomorrow with the girls. I said that we can meet here at 11 to practice. Is that okay?" I ask.

"Of course, sweetheart" she smiles.

"You have a crew?" Sehun oppa says.

"I wouldn't really call us a crew. It's only a few girls. Also, we're doing a collab for an online contest so we're doing it with BBoys" I say.

"BBoys?" Daeyeol says.

"Yeah"

"Why with them?" he asks.

"The fans wants us to collab. We were all one group anyway" I say.

"Whatever" he says and leaves.

"I'm tired. Good night everyone. It was nice seeing you again oppa. You staying the night?" I ask.

"Yeah, the guys and I will be sleeping in the basement" Chanyeol oppa says.

"Oh, we need the basement tomorrow" I say.

"Don't worry, we have a schedule so we're leaving early. We'll be back so we can see you practice"

"Ok, well it was nice meeting everyone. Good night" I say and walk into my room. I lay on my bed and hold my chest. It hurts. What hurts more is that I can't tell anyone and I'm dealing with it alone. But I have to push others away so it wont hurt when I die.... But I'm so lonely