Chapter 9

Byeol POV

I wake up and get ready for practice. I walk downstairs and see the guys are getting ready to leave.

"Good morning, guys" I say.

"Morning" they say.

"What's your schedule today?" I ask.

"We have a recording and practice" Chanyeol says.

"How long will you guys practice for?" Kyungsoo oppa asks me.

"We don't know but it'll probably take the entire day" I say.

"Kay, we'll be back in a few hours. Bye" Chanyeol says and they all leave. I look at the clock. It's 11 already so everyone should arrive soon.

After a few minutes of waiting, the girls came in one by one. Then the guys came all together. We all greeted each other and had like a reunion, except for Melody who was the only new girl. I showed them to the basement, which was our practice room.

"So what song should we do?" Melody asks.

"If we want to win, it has to be really good. And since this is a coed collab, should we make our fans cry?" Tanya jokes.

"Tanya's right. I think we should shock our fans even more" Jai oppa says. Tanya looks surprised, she was joking.

"Then, Trouble Maker.... Now?" I suggest.

"That's good! Let's get to practice then" Jai says. We all look at the choreography and start to learn it.

---

Chanyeol POV

After a few hours, we all finally head back home. We walk inside the house and hear loud music.

"Isn't this Trouble Maker Now?" Kai asks.

"I think it is" Baekhyun says.

"I guess they chose to do this song for the competition" Suho says. We all start to walk downstairs and see Byeol and other people dancing. I was shocked since this was the first time I saw Byeol dance. I was also shocked by how she was dancing to this song with a guy!!

They finally finish and the guys and I clap. Everyone except Byeol is surprised to see us.

"When did you guys get back?" she asks.

"Just earlier" I say.

"So you're dancing to Now?" Suho asks.

"Yeah, whatcha guys think?"

"You're fans are gonna love it" Baekyun says.

"It was Tanya unni's idea" she says and we all look at Tanya and she looks so shocked.

"I"m Tanya. I'm such a big fan" she says.

"Thanks" I flash a smile at her.

Byeol POV

"Wanna shoot the video tomorrow" I ask everyone.

"Sounds good to me" Jai oppa says.

"Here again?" Hyewon asks.

"How bout at BBoys' practice place. We can use a room that's really spacious and we can make it like an mv" Jai suggests.

"Yeah, we can do that" I say.

"Cool, we're gonna head out. Nice seeing you again. See ya" he says and looks at the oppas and bows to them and then leaves with the rest of the guys.

"That was the leader of BBoys, Jai" I say to the oppas.

"I don't think he's cute in person" Melody says.

"Don't lie. I saw you drooling over him" Tanya says and we laugh.

"No really! I don't see why you dated him" Melody suddenly says and the 3 of us immediately cover her mouth.

"You 2 dated?" Chanyeol says scarily. We all look at him and see his death glare.