Chapter 4

Chanyeol POV

We all finished eating so we all just started to chat. "Eomma, why did you want me to come over?" I ask and everyone became silent. "I- What? I'm not allowed to see my son?" My mother says. "That's not what I meant. But whatever, I'm just happy to see everyone's doing well."

Byeol POV

Oppa, miahnae. I want to tell you that I'm not going to be here much longer. But if I do, I'll just hold you back. Not only you, but everyone else.

I stand up and walk out of the room. I walk out to the backyard and I sit on the patio.

"Gwenchana?" I turn around and see Sehun. "Ah, ne. I just came out to get some fresh air" I say and he sits down next to me. "What's my brother like?" I suddenly ask. "He's like....a happy virus. Always smiling" he says. I laugh a bit. "That's good. He's still the same."

"When hyung was talking about his siblings and he mentioned his sister, he described you as a happy virus as well"

"Really? Well I guess we have something in common"

"What do you mean?"

"My brother and I don't have much in common. Only our other brother Daeyeol and Chanyeol oppa have a lot in common"

"Really? Like what?" He asks.

"They both are really good at rapping, making people laugh, both reliable, and they're both kinda reckless"

"Reckless?" He says in disbelief.

"Yeah. I'm not sure how oppa acts around with you guys but he's really reckless"

"But I hear your talented too. You dance don't you?"

"Ha, I guess he told you. I do dance. And I absolutely love it." I suddenly think about my cancer. "But I won't be able to do it soon" I say. "Why?" He asks. "Byeol?" Sehun and I turn around and see Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "What are you two talking about?" Baekhyun teases. "Nothing. We were just chatting" I say and the two boys look at me suspiciously. "I should go back inside and help my mother clean up" I say and leave.

Sehun POV

I watch Byeol as she leaves. "You better give up" Chanyeol hyung says. "She's only 16 and your only 20" he says. I can feel my face go red. "H-hyung! I wasn't thinking that!! We were really just talking!" I say. "Sure~" Baekhyun hyung says and walks back inside with Chanyeol hyung.

"But we were really just talking" I say quietly to myself.

-------------

A.N hey guys well we are going to be in a hiatus for a little bit. Dont worry we are going to come back. The reason is why we are going to be in a hiatus is because we have personal group issues we need to resolve. Thank you for understanding and please support us in our future stories.

With love- M3lodyz300