Chapter 1

Byeol POV

Right now I'm at the hospital with my mother. She has been worrying about me for the past few months. I guess I should worry too, I have lost so much weight without dieting or working out. I also have been getting chest pains, fatigued, and a shorten of breath. The doctor already checked me so we are waiting for the results. My mom holds my hand. I can feel it trembling. "Eomma, gwenchana. It's not like I'm going to die" I say to my mother with a smile on my face.

The doctor came in after about 15 minutes with a serious expression. "... Mrs. Park.... I want to say you have nothing to worry about.... but in this case, you do" he says. My mother and I look at each other. Her hands start to tremble again. "Your daughter has heart cancer. Because it is very severe, it is untreatable." It felt like the entire world froze when he said that its untreatable. I didn't even realize that I was crying until my tears fell on my hands that were laying on my lap.

Chanyeol POV

I sat down with the Exo- K members after we practiced dancing for 12 hours straight. I phone starts to ring. I get up and pick up my phone. Before I could speak, the person beat me to it. "Son...." the person said. It sounded like a woman. "Eomma?" I ask. "Come home tonight" she says. "I can't. I have to practice all night tonight with the Exo K members." I hear my mother sigh. "Just come. It's important. You can bring your members with you." She hung up and I stared at my phone confused. "Waeyo?" Kai asks as I sit back down. "My mom want me to come over tonight. You guys wanna come?" I ask them and I see their eyes light up. "Jinja? Wow~" D.O says. "We can meet your family for once!" Suho says. "Is there anything we should know about your family?" Sehun asks. I think for a second. "Hmmm... well, my mom is 42 and my dad's 45. I have a younger sister and a..... younger brother." I pause for a second thinking about my siblings. "My sister, Byeol, is 16 years old. And my brother is 20." I hear Baekhyun whistle when I mention Byeol's age. I give him a death glare and the others just laugh. "you must be overprotective of her" Kyungsoo says. "Well, I am her brother. When you guys meet her, I guarantee you will love her too. She is the nicest person you will ever meet. She is smart, beautiful, and she's a dancer." I think of my sister for a second. I can picture her sitting on her bed reading on a Sunday morning. And she's always smiling. "My brother, Daeyeol, he loves Byeol too. He only listens to her. He really cares deeply for her, just like me." I think Sehun noticed that I don't like talking about Daeyeol. "Hyung, waeyo?" He asks. "Uh? Ah... My brother and I don't really get along anymore. He absolutely hates me."

Chaeun POV

I arrived at my aunt and uncle's house. They called me over because something about Byeol. I live in Busan while they all live in Seoul. I haven't seen them in almost 10 year, so I'm a little nervous. Auntie opened the door. I looked at her in horror, but I kept my expressions blank. Auntie had puffy red eyes and bags under them. She looked so pale. "Hi Auntie" I say. "Hi Chaeun, come in" she says and I walk inside. "Byeol's in her room. Ever since we got back from the doctor, she locked herself inside." I looked upstairs. "Waeyo?" I ask her. "Ne? A-ahh.... B- Byeol... she just has a cold. She doesn't want to give it to anyone else." I smile and nod my head. "That's typical Byeol" I say and walk into the living room. "N-ne....."

Byeol POV

I stare at the ceiling while laying in my bed. I can hear my mother talking. I'm guessing it's Chaeun, since we are cousins and we're pretty close. Forgetting them, I remember about what happened in the doctor's office. Heart cancer, huh? He said it was too severe to be able to treat. And the fact that I already have a weak body. Even though my body was weak, I was still able to dance. Dancing..... I love it. It makes me feel free. It helps me get away from the drama in this house. I'm free when I dance. I feel my tears form from my eyes. "Why is God so unfair? He gave me a weak body, broke up my family, now I'm going to die. What was so wrong that I did that made me have cancer? It's unfair. I don't know what I did wrong. God, you're so unfair...." I started to get tired, and fell asleep.

Authors Note: hey guys~ It's Unique004. How'd you like this story? Was it good? We hope you guys liked it. Please continue to read all the way to the end and please vote and comment. Luv ya!! Saranghae! Unique004 Hwaiting! My Own Battle Hwaiting! <3 Also Merry Christmas to wherever you are!!