Content Warning:

Before I start with this story:

This idea originally came to me as a joke/parody with the idea in mind that everyone is gay and too afraid to admit it (aside from the original characters who are all very open about that sort of thing); also originally, it was basically a love octagon with just a bunch of drama, because it was supposed to just be pure entertainment between me and my friends whom I read this to privately via google docs. 

Over time; with the idea of being able to publish this to entertain others one day, and some of the previous work having been mishandled beforehand; I've taken it upon myself to completely rewrite the original characters and some of the scenery and events to give it more (or less) flavor before publishing it- so if some parts seem choppy or out of place (as in, implications to a previous scene that never happened) or the names are different, let me know, so I can edit and fix them. There's already 500+ pages of story to "fix" so I'll probably miss a bit.

I decided to publish this now instead of after it was finished, because I heard of the announcement about the new Metalocalypse movie coming out and frankly if I was ever going to publish this, it wouldn't work out as well with the ending already canonically made (and while yes this is a fanfic so realistically that doesn't matter, because fanfic is pretty much meant for writing your own ending or a bunch of rewriting within the universe, a lot of people would probably bring up little facts here and there to make it "not work"). There's already a lot of fiction in place of what would be fact within the Metalocalypse universe so I'm already pushing my luck for those who cant stand Alternative Universes.

And while the movie isn't going to be out for a while, I'm pretty slow at updating once I get stuck in a writer's block, sooo.

There's also other things so I'm going to just compile them all into the list (including the points above) so for the TlDr version:

-Lots of gay or trans going on

-LOTS of drama

-Set in a very different, alternative universe where the Doomstar Requiem basically didn't happen and there's pretty much a different type of prophecy going on

-Very dorky Dethklok-type humor going on sometimes

-different accents, so if seeing broken English bugs you, you're outta luck

Trigger/content warnings:

-Internalized/externalized homophobia/transphobia/sexism  

-suicidal thoughts, feelings, attempts

-self harm, alcoholism, drug abuse, mental or psychological abuse

-swearing and other adult themes such as sexual content

-implications of sexual abuse or physical abuse (most of the time serious but sometimes random 'funny' physical altercations).

I know there are a lot of Metalocalypse fans that aren't very fond of a lot of harsh or serious themes because Metalocalypse is a joking type of show, and takes the piss on some serious topics; not here to 'teach' a lesson or push an agenda, I just really liked the characters and wanted to build on their backgrounds for why they are the way they are, while also turning a shitfest of a soap opera into an actual full-fledged story filled with action, important messages of growth and change, friendship, coming to terms with past events, and getting over betrayal (while keeping some of those soap opera tendencies because sometimes drama is just really fun to write).

But yeah if you don't like a lot of implied topics/important topics that's okay, but this is a warning for you to stay away before you start. There'll be other warnings above the beginnings of certain chapters if you want to try but want to avoid anything explicit like abuse or suicide.

*Also, note that these chapters are LONG, they aren't just one or two pages worth each, so be aware of that*.