Chapter Eight: Skwisgaar

Skwisgaar kept himself locked in his room for the entirety of the next day, choosing to sleep off the swelling of his head; luckily it wasn't as bad as Toki's. Aside from the mild concussion though, he was also embarrassed and ashamed, and most of all, pissed off.

Not angry enough to justify to himself the way he had reacted, but just enough to be offended at the audacity of Toki's words. He had been moaning for Nathan. Not Skwisgaar, but that damn singer. It hurt his dignity in more ways than one.

Skwisgaar was the 'whore' of the group and he prided himself in that, even reverting to men to push his limits and gain more numbers (though the rest hadn't known that, or if they had figured it out, no one said anything). To be outdone by Nathan was infuriating. Who would even think about fucking that man when they were being touched by a GOD?

It didn't help that Skwisgaar had actually made it a mission to get Toki infatuated with him, (and was hopelessly failing). It again being a pride thing, because he felt jealous that despite the fact that he and Toki hung around possibly the most, the younger man was attached to Nathan at the hip. He had been so close- he could still taste Toki's sweet lips on his tongue even a day later- and still, Toki's attention was only on Nathan's mere existence.

Skwisgaar knew that Toki liked Nathan, and he knew that Nathan didn't feel the same way. It was obvious that he only saw Toki as a cute yet annoying little kid or something similar to that. The fact that Toki continued to cling and touch him though, like he wasn't aware of the obvious disinterest, when Skwisgaar was available in all his beautiful glory, was frustrating.

The worst part was that now that Skwisgaar had gotten a taste of Toki, had seen the look of lust and pleasure on his face with his mouth hung open and his eyebrows pinched together, he wanted more. He wanted Toki underneath him, on top of him, Hell he would happily switch places multiple times just to have all of Toki.

It was obviously just a lust thing, and Skwisgaar was far too comfortable with casual sex to really understand the 'pain' of what a one-night-stand could cause between two band members as friends. He just knew that Toki was a beautiful specimen and he wanted to take pleasure in 'experimenting' with him.

Just the thought of it took his breath away. Skwisgaar was very egotistical and thought himself to be one of the most attractive things in existence, but if it were a competition Toki would be a close second to him. One might even say that sometimes, SOMETIMES, Toki looked even better than him, not that the blond could ever admit that.

Skwisgaar rubbed his cheek softly as he thought, feeling a mild bruise on it that had formed from slamming his face into the floor. He really hadn't meant to hurt Toki, he had just been caught off guard, both times. It seemed like Toki wasn't all there when he had been running or hiding himself from Skwisgaar, so he worried that maybe he had pushed too far. The fact that he had cried out Nathan's name just made it all the more confusing, though.

Skwisgaar wasn't going to give up that easily, but if Toki proved to be disinterested to the point of fear, he wasn't going to force it. Skwisgaar was many things, an... abuser was not one he wanted to be.

That didn't stop him from thinking sexual thoughts about Toki.

"Fucks," Skwisgaar muttered as he stood to peel off his dirty clothes and toss them into the hamper. He figured he would shower, then maybe, MAYBE, go get something from the kitchen. It was now six a.m and he hadn't left his room since the other night. No one had really knocked or bothered him, possibly because they already knew what had gone down, or possibly because they just assumed that Skwisgaar was stressing over his guitar playing, as he usually did.

He cleaned himself up, using most of his time on his hair to keep it shiny and silky smooth, then proceeded to get dressed and cautiously opened the door to his bedroom. He walked quickly and precisely down the hallway, heading toward the kitchen.