Chapter 3: First Day at UA

Killua's POV

I stood in front of the mirror, not happy. I was wearing the uniform for the school. Let's just say that it was NOT up to my fashion standards, but I had to wear it. I will say, the red of the tie does not go with the jacket whatsoever, so I just decided not to wear it and have the top button of the shirt not buttoned up. "Good enough," I say to myself before walking out of my room and starting my day.

I walked into school and made my way to class. 'Man, that is one big door,' I thought to myself before entering. I walk in and see one other person there. A boy with glasses and dark blue hair. He swiftly approached and said, "I am Tenya Iida, I am from Somei Private Academy. What's your name?"

"Killua." I say, not really caring.

"That way of speaking is so informal! Also your uniform! Where is your tie! And your shirt isn't fully buttoned up! That is disrespecting the very nature of this school!" he shouted at me.

"Couldn't care less." I say, walking away.

He started to follow me but then saw pomeranian boy enter and put his feet on the desk, so he ran off the scold him. I sigh and walk to my desk, which was in the very back corner of the room by the window. "If you're here to make friends, I suggest you pack up your things and leave now." I hear Aizawa say.

I look up and see him enter the classroom. He glances at me and says, "It took you eight seconds to get quiet, that's not going to work. Welcome to the hero course, put these PE uniforms on and meet me outside." 

Third Person POV

The boys all walk into the locker room and start getting into their PE uniforms. Killua takes off his shirt and all of the boys' eyes are glued to his back which is decorated with scar after scar. 

'Is this what he meant when he said that he's been training longer than I have?' Bakugou thinks to himself.

'I wasn't the only one who got abused as a child?' Todoroki ponders.

'Is it from child abuse?' wondered every single one of the boys in that room. 

Killua, annoyed from feeling all of them staring at his back, turned around and said, "You know, a picture will last longer."

All of the boys turned away, embarrassed for having been caught staring at his scars. He finished getting dressed and left the locker room. All of the boys shared a collective thought, 'Just who is this guy?'

Killua's POV

'Ugh, now all of them know about my scars. Damn it...' 

You see, over the years, I've gotten a lot more secretive. Back when I was twelve, I didn't see why I needed to hide the fact that I was a top assassin. But now, especially in this environment, I don't want anyone to know what my past life was like.

I walked out to the field and saw Aizawa waiting for the rest of the class. Since I was the first out, I walked up to him and ask, "Hey, what should I tell them my quirk is?" 

He thinks for a moment and says, "Well didn't you say that your special ability had something to do with electricity?"

I nod and say, "So I should just call it electricity?"

He nods and says, "Yeah, just don't call it electrification. We already have one in this class."

I nod and walk a few feet back. The rest of the class joins us and Aizawa starts talking about not needing to go to orientation and stuff, but I didn't really care. He then looks at me and asks, "Killua, what was your highest softball throw in junior high?"