Chapter 6: USJ Incident

Killua's POV

"All right, we are going to an off campus facility to do rescue training." Aizawa informs.

The whole class gets excited and we all get into our costumes except Midoriya for obvious reasons. We get on the bus and everyone starts talking. Luckily, I was sat next to Todoroki, who just slept for the whole ride. Unfortunately, Bakugou was in front of me. Someone mentioned how Bakugou, Todoroki, and I had the strongest quirks in the class, but Tsu interjected and said, "Well, Killua seems to have emotional issues and Bakugou is always angry, so I doubt either of them will get popular."

"What did you say! I'll kick your ass!" Bakugou screamed at her, proving her point.

Uraraka looked over and said, "Well, Killua just needs to work out those issues, other than that he's already a great hero."

I blush and said, "Baka, don't say things like that, it's embarrassing."

"He's such a tsundere!" Mina screamed, "Not to mention he's so cute too!"

I looked away and quietly said, "Baka..."

Time skip

"WE GET IT!" we all shouted at the space hero in front of us.

"You all know my quirk, yes? Well, it can be a quirk that can easily kill." they said.

I paled a little and looked down, 'I know all too well how easy it is to kill someone.' I thought to myself.

Thirteen continued, "Aizawa's test showed the extent of the strength of your quirk, and All Might's test showed how it can fare against others in a fight. Today, you will be learning how your quirk can be useful in rescues, that is all."

Just as they finished, black mist began to swirl around the center of the USJ while the lights began to flicker. I immediately went on guard and got myself ready to fight. Aizawa shouted, "Thirteen, protect the kids, those are real villains!"

I engaged ten and ran up beside him, "Aizawa, I can help."

"No, I'm not going to let you get injured, stay back with them!" He shouted.

"With all due respect sir, I've dealt with situations like this before" I said before running into the fight.

I knew that killing these people was out of the question because, well, I didn't want to be arrested, so I didn't sharpen my fingernails and instead stuck to fighting to incapacitate. I ran up to the villains and stopped about 10 feet from them. They all began laughing and said, "Look at this kid, he thinks he can take us on."

I smirked and did Rhythm Echo, confusing them, but they assumed it was my quirk. I jumped up high using Nen, but since I went up so fast they didn't see me. They charged at all my doubles, but were shocked when all of them turned to mist. The villains looked up and saw me above them. I smirked and did thunderbolt, knocking all of them unconscious.

I landed and saw Aizawa fighting some other villains, and he was actually doing really good. 'Dang old man, not too bad.' I thought to myself as I went by his side and began taking more villains out one by one. I then saw the other students approach so I told Aizawa that I'd be helping them since Midoriya seemed hurt. He nodded and I ran off to them. "Killua!" they shouted when I ran to them. 

"Are you guys alright?" I asked. 

They nodded and said that they were, but then they gasped. I turned behind me and saw a giant, bird-like creature on top of Aizawa, crushing his head into the concrete. I instantly got flashbacks to Youpi as they had the same body shape and build. I saw the villains look at me as I stood there, looking at them.