Chapter 5: I'm not a Villain

Killua's POV

I woke up and got ready for the day. I walked downstairs and saw Aizawa speaking on the phone. Curious, I engaged Zetsu and stalked behind him to listen to the call. "I know, but this kid has to have some form of PTSD." Aizawa said.

'Is he talking about me?' I thought to myself, 'I mean, sure, I'm far from mentally stable, but I am NOT going to therapy.'

"No. No therapy." he said.

'Did he just read my mind?' I thought.

To answer my question, Aizawa said, "This kid is so closed off and isn't from this world. There are two main reasons why therapy won't help him. A. he will not willingly go to therapy. B. The therapists may not understand what he's talking about. Remember when he first saw you and called you a chimera ant? ... Yeah, that's why."

'Ah, thank god. He actually is smart.' I thought to myself.

He hung up and I deactivated Zetsu. He turned around and said, "Where did you come from?"

"My room." I said while walking toward the kitchen to grab some food.

I skateboarded to school and when I got there I spoke to no one. I looked at no one. I knew they were looking at me, but I didn't care. I was not about to deal with them after what happened yesterday. I sat in my desk and tried to tune out all the whispers from my classmates. Emphasis on tried. I'm staring at my desk-top when the short grape-headed bastard comes up to me and says, "You know, you aren't going to get any ladies like that."

Now, I was still upset with what happened yesterday. My patience was also at its bare minimum, so I snap. I pick him up by his head, careful not to touch his hairballs, and I flip my switch.

 I pick him up by his head, careful not to touch his hairballs, and I flip my switch

I saw his and every other student in the classrooms' faces. They. were. TERRIFIED. I say, letting a lot of anger out with my voice, "Does it look like I give a damn." 

Third Person POV a few moments before

Killua walked in the classroom and all talking stopped. All eyes were on him. He looked down, obviously trying to ignore them as he walked to his desk.

19 of the 20 other students were talking about him. Who was the one who wasn't? Todoroki. Why you ask? Because this is before he was social so he still kept to himself. 

Anyway, back to the story.

"Isn't that the boy who burst out crying yesterday?" said Momo. (Hint hint, I personally DO NOT like Momo. I see her as an entitled little rich girl who gets everything she wants, hence the way she couldn't think well on the spot in the sport's festival. I interpret it as she's never had to think for herself before and got overwhelmed after getting a reality check. AND the little know-it-all attitude she has whenever anyone is ever asked a question or like when Aizawa 'lied' about the expulsion thing. Anyway, that's just my opinion, and it will be reflected in this story, if you do not agree with this opinion, just stop reading)