Chapter 15: Gon

Gon's POV

Ring Ring

.

.

.

Ring Ring

.

.

.

Hey, it's Killua. Sorry I'm probably busy which is why I haven't picked up. Leave a message after the beep. Unless you're Illumi, then fuck off.

"Hey Killua! I've just gotten back from the Dark Continent! I've got loads to talk to you about, but I want to meet up. Can you please call me? Bye!"

I hung up and sighed. 'Why didn't Killua pick up?'

Time skip

It's been a month and still no word from Killua. I called Bisky and she said that her and Alluka haven't heard from him. The same message came from Kurapika, Leorio, and even Hisoka. 'Where are you? Has something bad happened to you?'

Time skip

Bisky and Alluka have stopped picking up, I'm so scared, what if someone's hunting them?

Time skip

Hisoka has stopped picking up. If whoever this is has been killing everyone then they have to be the strongest person alive.

I was walking around York New, asking as many people as I could about Killua, Bisky, Alluka, and even Hisoka, but nothing. I sighed and moped my way around town, until I was falling? I screamed as I fell, endlessly falling for what felt like days until I landed. I landed straight on my stomach, and my head bounced on the ground, but the last thing I saw was a bunch of blurry people surrounding me.

Time skip to when he wakes up

"Call the pros!" I heard a muffled voice shout. 

"Move it, I'm a pro." someone else said, a little clearer. 

My hearing began to clear, and I heard someone gasp. I opened my eyes and heard a familiar voice say, "Gon?"

I pushed myself up and sat on my knees, rubbing my sore head. "Owww, that hurt!" I whined.

I felt someone run and kneel next to me. "Gon!" they called. 

The voice was so familiar, but my mind was so foggy that I couldn't quite put my finger on it. That was, until I looked to their eyes. I looked to them and I was met with sapphire. My favorite color in the entire world. The eyes in front of me were his. I gasped and yelled, "KILLUA!" before tackling him in a tight hug.

Tears welled in my eyes as I embraced my best friend in the entire world. I felt his strong arms hug me back, just as tightly. We stayed like this for so long, but I enjoyed every second. I pulled away from the hug and smiled so wide. Killua gave me a small smile and asked, "So how was your time with your dad?"

"It was so cool! We went to the dark continent and saw so many crazy creatures!" I said excitedly.

He smiled and said, "Good, but was meeting your dad as great as you thought it would be?"

I shook my head and said, "No, he's kind of a jerk."

Killua laughed and said, "Well that makes sense, he did abandon you as a baby."

Just then a man coughed and said, "As much as I hate to interrupt, but you have an audience."

Killua looked around and saw how many people there were and got embarrassed. He stood up and helped me stand as well and we approached the man. He looked and smelled funny, but it was fine I guess. Killua trusts him after all. 

Time skip

So Killua explained everything and it was so confusing! But, I think I have it now. Anyway, we went and saw Alluka and Bisky, who were also here apparently. We then went to a school and talked with a creature that looked like a bear-mouse hybrid. He decided to allow me to come to the school with Killua, considering we knew each other and Killua had apparently told them all about me. 

We were then standing outside this huge building that was apparently a dorm facility that had just gotten finished, and there were other people here too. Killua said they were his classmates. A couple of them seemed like they recognized me, and others were giving me weird looks. Aizawa then said, "Ok, now that everyone is here, let's address this now. Kirishima, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Iida, Midoriya. You six went to rescue Bakugou and Killua. And judging by everyone else's faces, everyone else knew about it. Let me get this straight. If it weren't for the fall of our Symbol of Peace, All Might, everyone except Killua, Bakugou, Jirou, and Hagakure would be expelled. So you have to earn our trust back, be model students." 

Everyone held their heads low as I jabbed Killua in the stomach with my elbow, "You didn't tell me you got kidnapped again!" I whisper yelled.

Aizawa looked at me and said, "Oh yeah, we have a new student. Everyone meet Gon."

All eyes were on me and Killua. I heard so many whispers, "You mean that name that Killua screamed that one time?"

"Maybe it's that f---'s boyfriend." said some purple haired? is that hair? kid said. 

I blushed but didn't understand what he meant by that word he called Killua. Killua and everyone around him seemed to get angry by it, so it must be not nice. "Hey, don't call Killua that!" I shouted at him.

Time skip

We had finished setting up our rooms so I went to Killua's, which was right next to mine. I walked in and saw Killua, shirtless. I blushed at the sight. He blushed as well and shouted, "Baka! Knock next time!"

"Sorry! I didn't think you'd mind!" I said back, flustered at the beautiful sight in front of me. 

"Gon, I have something to ask you." Killua said.

I tilted my head like a puppy and sat down next to him on his bed. "What is it?" I asked.

Killua took a deep breath and said, "So, if I told you I was gay, would you be okay with that?" 

"Yeah, I mean I am too!" I said happily.

"Y-you are?" he asked.

'God he's so cute!!!' "Mhm! Well, I don't know exactly what my sexuality is, but I can definitely say that I'm not straight!" I replied.

Killua sighed and said, "S-so, do you like anyone?" 

'God he's on to me! I'm such a bad liar! What should I do? Oh, I'll just say that I do but I won't tell him that I like him! That'll work! He'll never suspect a thing!'

I nodded and said, "Yeah!"

Killua shrunk a little in his spot and sadly said, "...Oh."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. Who do you like?" he asked.

'No no no no no no! What do I do! Say it's a secret!'

I went to say it, but then I met his eyes. I couldn't bring myself to say that it was anything but him. My mouth opened on its own and I blurted out, "You." 

I slapped my hand over my mouth. I looked to him and his eyes were as wide as saucers. I moved my hand from my mouth and went to talk, but I felt Killua press his lips to mine. It shocked me, but I leaned into the kiss. He pulled away and said, "I love you, Gon."

"I love you too."

_____________________________________________

Hey! Killugon is officially in the story and not just Killua crushing on Gon. Yay! Sorry it's been a minute, my ex refuses to comprehend that I'm not into him anymore. Honestly right now I hate men because of him, which is why I am glad I am also attracted to girls.  But regardless that's been taking a lot of time and energy and has been sapping a lot of motivation to write anything. Anyway, have a good rest of your day/night my lovelies!