Chapter 9: The UA Sports Festival

Please read. I don't want anyone to be mad at me, but I am going to kind of breeze through the Sport's Festival. As much as I love this arc, I don't want this story to just follow mha's story line with Killua influencing it a little. I want the story to only have parts where Killua makes an impact on the storyline of mha. I DO NOT feel like writing out unnecessary parts simply because they are popular with the anime they originate from. That is all, thank you.

Third Person POV

There was a commotion in the streets. Two people were unconscious on the ground. They woke up and immediately ran away. "W-where are we?" the younger asked.

"I don't know." the older replied.

"Do you think this is where he went?" the younger asked.

"It isn't out of the question, it would be nice to see a familiar face in this place." 

Killua's POV

We were standing in the waiting room for the Sports Festival. I stood by the door, my head held low. The night before, Aizawa told me to hold back in order for the other students to shine. Understandable, I don't need to stand out, I'm not here forever. Actually, the ideal situation would be me, gone as soon as possible.

I listened to everyone talking nervously. Challenging each other. Mainly, Todoroki and Midoriya. Todoroki is someone who I actually tolerate a lot. He's closed off, quiet, but after that you can tell he's a nice guy. 

Todoroki has a need to prove himself. I did some research, even hacked into the dark web with tricks Milluki taught me. The Todoroki family is that of the number two hero, Endeavor. Apparently, he is an egotistical asshole who only fights for power. He doesn't care about anything else, not even his own family. He forced his wife into a quirk marriage by buying over her family, all to raise powerful children. His wife, Todoroki's mother, is in a mental hospital, has been for nearly ten years for pouring boiling water on Todoroki's face. His son, Touya, apparently burnt himself to death with his own quirk while training, and the body was never found. 'So he forced his family into doing his will because of his own selfish desires, sounds familiar.'

We were then called to the main area. We walked out there and I actually was called up to do the student pledge, probably because I came first in the entrance exams. "And to say the student pledge... Killua Zoldyck!"

I walked up and listened to the murmurs of the crowd, talking about who I am and who they think I am. "Um, I'm not great at this kind of stuff, but everyone do what you can to get to the top. Better to give your all instead of playing it safe and regretting it later. That's all."

Third Person POV

"Oh look! There he is!" 

"He's aged well. Hopefully he does good, but he might try to keep down low here."

"Still, it's exciting to watch Onii-chan work!"

Killua's POV

The race was definitely interesting. I decided against Godspeed because, you know, trying not to stand out. Anyway, I just ran, jumped, and bounced to the end. I accidentally got fifth place. I was aiming for tenth, but oh well. Next, the Cavalry Battle. I ended up on Bakugou's team. I don't know why, I just joined it and he obliged. He's been acting differently since that special class. Probably because he saw my memories and is open to the idea of me and who I am. He also knows that I truly am strong. Regardless, as we were going, I felt the urge to sneeze. I didn't know why, but I just couldn't stop sneezing for like five minutes. Anyway, after the Cavalry Battle, which we got second place in, was lunch. I was wandering the halls and heard Todoroki speaking, "Have you ever heard of... quirk marriages?" he asked.