BotW!Link x Reader - Listen Here Love

You were beyond furious. This idiot had the audacity to put off telling you until the very last minute.

"I GoTtA gO dEfEaT gAnON nOw LoVE yOu bYEeEeEeE." You mimicked as you paced at veiled falls in Zora's Domain.

"I'm sure he meant to tell you earlier (Y/n). He probably just didn't know how to break the news." Sidon tried to reason with you.

Sidon had been your friend since you were little, even if he was 83 when you were born.

Now you were 17 and he was 100. Your age difference had never stopped you from becoming the best of friends. He always told you how you reminded him of his sister, in a courageous kind of way.

"Oh I've got a great idea how! How about something like, 'Hey (Y/n) I thought I should tell you that I'm the hero of Hyrule from 100 years ago.' Something like that." You huffed, sticking your feet in the water after removing your boots.

"He didn't want to stress you out. I of all people know how you can be." He chuckled.

You gave Sidon a glare, to which just just smiled at you.

"Maybe you should think about not incinerating him with looks when he gets back. You know he loves you."

"IF. If he comes back. Damn bastard got me to fall in love with him before sprinting off to kill himself! If he comes back alive I'll kill him." You pounded your fist into the water. Effectively soaking your clothes.

Sidon's eyes widened at the amount of frustration you had. It was much more than the usual amounts he could deal with.

After a few minutes of silent seething, you realized something.

Your head whipped over, back to Sidon, "Oh my goddess you KNEW!!" You got got up from your spot in the water and started sprinting at Sidon.

The princely Zora's eyes widened more than before when he realized what was happening. He had known the whole time that Link was the chosen hero of old, and yet he hadn't told you.

As fast as he could, he rose from his spot on the ground and started running for his life.

———

In the distance the king heard a kerfuffle going on. Soon enough he saw the cause.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." Sidon was mumbling as he sprinted passed his fathers chamber.

Dorephan could do nothing but sigh as he saw his son being chased by his very angry best friend.

Muzu spoke up, "At it again I see."

"The boy is a century old, I thought that this would be long over by now."

Muzu chuckled, "Definitely not with (Y/n) around."

———

Sidon found himself trapped. He was at a dead end, and there was an angry hylian still chasing him.

How do they have such stamina? He thought.

Suddenly (Y/n) rounded the corner, and he had no other choice, but to jump.

With no hesitation you jumped as well, knowing full well that you'd be fine. After all, you had some Zora armour.

Executing a close to perfect dive, you surfaced finding Sidon close to the shore under the Domain. Using this opportunity, you tackled him to the sand.

"Oof-"

"I can't believe you didn't say anything!" You spoke between taking huffs of air.

"It was not my place to tell you." Sidon spoke, catching his breath.

You both sat there for a minute catching up on breath, until you felt a tap on your shoulder.

Looking up you saw the face of one you loved dearly, and was also furious at.

Giving him a once over checking for injuries, you noticed nothing but small scratches on him. Probably used a fairy or elixir. You thought.

Coming to that conclusion, you grabbed his ankle and yanked him to the ground. Quickly straddling him so he couldn't get away.

"Listen here love," You spoke in a sickeningly sweet voice before switching to something threatening, "I should be dumping your your sorry ass right now!"

Link gulped, waiting for you to continue.

"But I'm not. And Sidon is the one to thank. He risked his life for you today and you should be grateful." You huffed, standing from the boy and pulling him up into a hug.

"I'm glad you aren't dead. But if you pull shit like this again, I'll kill you." You pulled away from the hug and gave him a peck.

"Now lets get home. You look more starving than usual." Turning from your partner you faced your best friend.

"I'm sorry for chasing you through the whole domain, again." You walked up and gave Sidon a hug as Link readied the Sheikah Slate.

Sidon could do nothing but smile at you. You were like his younger sibling, and he was beyond happy that he saved a life today.

"Just don't go killing him unless you talk to me first, okay?" He smirked.

"Okay." You chuckled pulling away, "I'll be back here in a few weeks or so. Don't go replacing me!"

You grabbed Link's hand and you were both whisked away.

———
853 words.

This wasn't really a Link x Reader. It was more of a platonic Sidon x Reader. I'm in love with the idea of having Sidon be your best friend/big brother.

Please for the love of god someone request something. I'm dying here. Anything. I'm BEGGING you.