AoC!Urbosa x Fem!Reader - Tease

The Gerudo desert was awful. The sand stung your skin to the touch, and the sun was unrelenting in its torture.

You, Zelda, Link and a few other royal Knights were making your way towards Gerudo Town to secure another champion to pilot Vah Naboris.

Your place in this mess was not large, but required, as you were to help Link on his way to Ganon. Though you felt more like a bodyguard for everyone in the group. "Is anyone's elixir wearing off?"

"I think we're all good for now, thanks (Y/n)."

You had passed the bazaar not long ago, but you still felt like you were dying. You sunk a little into the shifty surface as hot sand overflowed into your boots. You couldn't wait to reach Gerudo town. A few more hours of silent walking ensued, until the group caught a glimpse of what was happening in the distance.

Off to the side of Gerudo town a battle was raging. With what looked to be only one soldier and a huge molduga. Looking to the Princess you made a plan, Link and Zelda were to proceed to Gerudo Town, and the rest of you were to go help bring down the molduga. You and the rest of the guards hurried on your way over to the fight.

The closer you got the more clear it became, someone with awe inspiring power was taking charge. As you and your soldiers were going to run in and help, a voice cried out, "Stand back!!"

As the molduga jumped from the sand, the Gerudo woman snapped her fingers, resulting in an onslaught of green lightning. Your Knights stood there amazed, and your jaw dropped at the glorious woman that had just summoned lightning. The molduga vanished into a puff of purple smoke, leaving behind only two chests. The woman kicked the first one open, finding what looked like a lost item.

"I've found what I need," she gestured to you, "you can have the rest."

You stood there starstruck as she walked up to you, she towered over you as she repeated her words. "Did you hear me little vai? You can have the rest." Her voice resonated in your ears before you moved for the chest, a chuckle coming from the Gerudo woman.

Opening the second chest, you found a beautiful royal broad sword. Looking at each of your Knights swords you determined whose was closest to its breaking point and replaced it.

"You must be a great leader. Your sword is also close to breaking but you did not hesitate to replace theirs first."

You stood there, mouth gaping for a second, you could feel heat rush to your ears and face as you lifted your arm to your neck, "It just made sense." The Gerudo woman smirked at your reaction and came closer offering her hand.

"I am Urbosa, Chief of the Gerudo."

You took her hand in your own giving it a firm shake, though doing so made your face more red, "I'm (Y/n), we are here with Princess Zelda and her Knight."

"So you are all heading to Gerudo Town?" She asked, glancing at the group, "Not all of them will be able to join us. Men are not permitted to enter Gerudo Town."

Your group of Knights started to murmur as you mentally thought out a plan. Urbosa leaned down to your ear, "No need to worry little vai, I've already got a plan." A small smirk lay on her face as you felt your own. Your blush had started to run down your neck and you weren't quiet sure how to hide it.

———

Urbosa guided you and your Knights back to the bazaar to acquire some Gerudo clothing. She came back out of the shop with enough for all of the Knights that could make it through. Handing you a pair with different colours than the rest she waved you into a tent.

As you came out of the tent, Urbosa's eyes lit up, seeing you in traditional Gerudo garb was quite a treat. "You look lovely little vai." She shot you a wink, "let's gather the others."