Chapter 3: She's In My Head

Damien's pov:

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I walked straight into her at work holy shit. She didn't recognise me without my mask but it was too fucking close a call. She can not know who I am. I think she recognised my voice but, if she did she didn't say anything. She'd have said something surely... Right? I just have to hope she never makes the connection.

I just wanted a coffee before work, that's not a damn crime.

As I pull up at my club, the bouncer, Jack, gives me his famous look. The one that says he knows something is up and he wants to know ASAP. He's known me since I bought the place. He worked for the previous owner and I let him keep his job cos I'm nice like that.

Working in a place like this, no wonder we get trouble causers and it's Jack's job to get them out of here. He asks me what's up and I lie. Some bullshit excuse about work. He's not dumb, he knows its a lie but he won't push the subject. I try not to be too personal with most of my staff.

Most.

Storming into the performers' dressing rooms, I spot Darcy wearing only a black lingerie. I growl at her and she knows the drill at this point. The other performers watch as she obediently walks to my office. After all I need to release my anger somehow.

Locking the door behind her, she scurries up to my desk and stands patiently looking at the floor. Good girl.

"drop them"

She slides the lace panties down and allows them to land lightly around her ankles before stepping out of them. She sits on the edge of my desk. She's well trained by now.

I walk slowly over to her and she makes the mistake of looking at me. She receives a firm Slap to the cheek as punishment.

"when have you ever been allowed to do that whore? You know the rules"

Darcy looks down quickly as I unbutton my pants. She widens her legs and I slam my dick into her tight little pussy. Already so wet. I thrust once and she moans but this isnt about her. I'm pissed off, this is about me.

I couldn't give a shit about her. I'm just horny and she's willing.

I thrust into her faster and harder, bringing myself closer every thrust. My nails dig deep into her ebony thighs and she starts to scream in pleasure.

Every time.

I have to cover her mouth with my hand to shut her up before I finally cum deep inside her. She's on the pill anyway, all of my performers are.

I pull out and button up my pants. Again this was about me, I couldn't care less if she climaxes and she knows it. Grantee she came anyway but still. She picks up her panties and scurries back to the dressing rooms blushing.

Time to work. The club doesn't open for another hour but I still need to make sure everything is up to standard. Not that I don't trust my staff but running a BDSM club isn't easy. All toys need inspecting to make sure they're clean and ready. New performers need briefing on the rules for their safety for example visitors cannot touch them but can ask performers to touch themselves and each other using toys or otherwise.

There's also the private rooms for the visitors that want fun with each other. This is the life honestly. I am the master and everybody bends to my will.