Chapter 8: The Demons Lair

Pure and unfiltered sex fills the air and my nostrils. I've only had sex a few times and it was never great, it was just for the sake of pleasing a partner but this.. This is different. The smell alone is the pure result of unbridled pleasure.

The air tastes of sweat but not in an unclean way. Another telltale of the type of place I've just walked into.

Sounds of people's ecstasy bounces off  of the deep red walls, in almost in perfect sync with the music. It can only be described as the result of people fulfilling some of their deepest desires. Thumping music, pure sensual violin played by a just as sensual woman and the moans all fit together in a way I never thought they could.

Every inch of my skin is covered by goosebumps, each with their own follicle of hair standing on edge. I feel like a stray cat, raising my fur to warn off predators. But I'm not the prey. I will never willingly be the prey.

On a raised platform, there are 3 poles and women dancing around them, sashaying their hips and owning their sexuality. Good on them. The booths around the edges of the room are shrouded in darkness and most of the people I can see are wearing either masks or collars similar to Sally's. Wish I'd have known about this dress code. I think? There's an opening at the other end of the room leading to a wide corridor. There are multiple doors visible, some open some closed and another metal door at the end.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by Sally stepping in front of me, studying my face. I think she's expecting me to bolt but I'm not that weak. I give her my bravest smile and she leads me closer to the woman behind the poles playing her violin. I try not to look at too many of the patrons but the ones I do see are openly touching each other. Just out in the open doing everything but straight up fucking. I feel wrong to look but every now and then, my eyes stray following a particularly loud moan.

We take a seat at a small circular table in front of the violinist to watch her play and Sally runs off to get us some drinks.

Her black dress sparkles in the dim light and hugs her body in all the right places. The way she plays the violin looks like she is genuinely one with her instrument, pouring her entire soul into her performance, swaying her rounded hips slowly. Her femininity is awe inspiring. She reeks of confidence and I'd be lying If I wasn't slightly jealous. As she sways, I spot a slit up to her mid thigh in the dress and her olive skin is visible. She has a perfect hourglass figure that is worthy of a goddess.

I keep my eyes glued to her performing. Out of fear to look around or awe for her amazing talent, I'm not sure but it's irrelevant.