Chapter 6: Off To The Club

Evelyn's pov:

I did it. I finally managed to kick that stupid mask off. Granted I may have a minor concussion but it's worth it. I fucking knew that voice was familiar but I guess that only leaves one question.

That day... Did he come to the shop because of me? If so.. Why?

Was it to send a message? Intimidation?

Oh god... A wave of dizziness hits me along with the realization that I still have to go to his club thing with Sally.
I don't have time to fix my wounds so a quick bandage will have to suffice.

If we're going to a nightclub I should wear something short so I don't overheat right? But also nothing tight so I can still put up a fight... Just in case.

Eventually I settle on a black spaghetti strap dress that ends on my upper thigh with the same boots from earlier. I do my makeup but fuck my hair, it'll have to stay as it is because I seriously cannot be bothered.

For once.. I kind of look okay, ignoring the marks obviously. Not that scars aren't beautiful just.. Not on me. Interrupting my thoughts, Sally bangs on my door downstairs. I let her in and grab my bike keys off of the table but Sally then insists on driving me. I don't know why but the excuse she gave was 'the bouncer recognised her car.' it's just a nightclub though right? What does it matter if your car is recognised?