Chapter 18: Release

Following yesterday's events, Damien's voice has been echoing through my head all night. The worst monsters are human. The implications of that statement are terrifying. He is just a man driven mad. The worst part is that every  slight sound has me anticipating his moves, almost craving the orgasms he steals from my body. I hate him but it is impossible to deny the effect he has on my body. 

As the sound of his key creaking in the lock alerts me, my nipples immediately begin to pebble and I curse silently. The door swings open quickly, sending a wave of cold air into my room. My captor grins at my shiver, of course he thinks its for him.  Sauntering into the room, his eyes darken as I'm pinned by his gaze. He's plotting something, an almost playful smirk peaking from under the black, half mask.

Its a matte black mask with accentuated features around his eyes and nose, making him look barely human. The blanket of shadow pierced only by the eyes, hungry for his prey. Two bright orbs of starlight, swimming in pools of darkness. He approaches slowly. Cold, calculating. Every step reverberating throughout the cold, stone building. His eyes never releasing Mine.

Once he was within arms reach, he slipped a blindfold over my eyes, leaving me once again in the dark. One by one, he released a wrist from the manacles and transferred them into leather cuffs behind my back before leading me forward. A few twists and turns later, he stopped, leaving me standing blind and shivering. After a few seconds, a sound of heavy cloth drops to the floor close by before the cuffs are released from my wrists. A moment of confused hesitation passes before i lift the blindfold, bringing the main room of the warehouse into view. At my feet are a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants and, leaning against the wall opposite, Damian waits, smugly. 

I take the hint to get dressed but don't dare take my eyes off of him. He watches lazily, expression barely readable. Once my shivering body is covered, his voice growls out, steady and controlled. 

"Deny your desires as much as you want but it is you who shall beg for me. I will see you soon my little mouse."

He strolls to the door, unlatches it and holds it open. I don't need a second invitation. The second freedom is in sight, I take off, my exhaustion overshadowed my my adrenaline. I am free. 

My feet carry me towards home, my mind racing and heart pulsing. 

Slamming the door to my apartment, I am greeted by a deafening silence.