Chapter 16- You will beg

Evelyn's POV:

After a few hours alone in the dark, my ears strain to hear the monster's almost silent footsteps approaching. He walks into the room, splitting the blanket of inky blackness with a single candle, the amber glow bouncing from each rigid edge on the mask. This one seems more rigid than the last, a chrome black with high angled cheek bones and narrow angry eyes. where a mouth should be sits sharp, almost fangs, further dehumanising my captor. He stands, observing me silently. His eyes roam over my body, the same way a lion might watch his next meal before pouncing. 

The dim glow of the candle does nothing to calm my shaking nerves. Cold I was previously unaware of permeates my bones, stabbing my joints. My breathing is heavy, my chest rising and falling with alarming pace while he stands there, silent and unreadable. 

The cuts on my skin have stopped seeping by now, the moisture of my blood now replaced with a thin layer of cold sweat. I have no idea what to expect. Time seems to stretch on endlessly. It could have been hours since he stepped into the room or measly minutes and I wouldn't know the difference. My body and mind are screaming to flight or to fight and I can do neither. I'm helpless and completely at his mercy. 

For the first time in my life, I'm helpless. 

There is no point struggling against the restraints. Logically, I know it wont help but I'm not ready to give up yet. With every ounce of strength I can muster, I pull on all of the restraints desperately. 

For all of my effort, between panting breaths, I'm rewarded with a small, almost inaudible chuckle. He places the candle on a small table that I swear didn't exist before, and takes a few large, confident strides towards me. The candle flickers behind him, outlining the danger in a reddish-orange glow, as if the flame itself is trying to warn me. Yet still I am here, restrained and helpless.

He holds out a shiny metal dagger and I wince, expecting the monster to cut me again. My eyes close tight to hide my fear or... Whatever else he may see in my eyes as a result of his cruelty. Instead of the sting of the blade though, I feel him drag the polished handle down my body. It feels cold to the touch and leaves a trail of goose bumps in its wake. The contact is so gentle, I am caught off guard and a whimper escapes my lips. If the monster heard it, he doesn't make it obvious. 

The smooth metal dances its way across my stomach, sending a shiver up my spine. with every new path it traces, another tendril of fog clouds my mind. It's icy dance snakes and meanders across my stomach, getting ever so slightly higher every time. By the time its coldness passes over my nipples, whimpers of pleasure are fighting to escape my throat and, where shivers of cold once where, shameful pleasure lurks. My thighs squeeze together as much as the restraints will allow but, as the dagger begins to make its way south, my legs fall open in invitation and my brain is dominated by the fog. I tell myself it's just this once but logic is overwhelmed by my need for release. 

It is the dagger giving me this pleasure, not him. He has not won. I'm trying to repeat this to myself internally, I know its wrong. I know I shouldn't crave this so much but my body and mind are not on the same page. where my brain hates his very existence, my body cannot see past the blinding pleasure it is receiving. 

This truth only grows when the handle of the dagger presses firmly into the bundle of nerves between my legs. My clitoris getting the attention it desperately craved, causing a garbled moan to release from my throat. 

"You get nothing until you beg for it bunny" he pulls the dagger away from my aching core, "and you will beg."

There is no end to this monster's cruelty. My body acts on its own, betraying my mind once again, to release pathetic whines of pure desperation. my hips buck, my body mourning the loss of the weapon. Surely I cant beg though, I cannot fall that low. My sense of pride will not allow it. He starts the dance again, trailing the smooth metal across my stomach and up to my breasts. When he reaches my nipples and circles them slowly, my head falls back limp against the wall. by this point me moans release with little resistance. I'm beginning to sound like some starved, feral creature but I don't care. the pressure is building inside me, desperate for release. When the dagger slips between my legs again, it hovers for a mere few seconds before once again starting its path at my stomach. My mind is clouded by need, my body dominated by lust. By the fourth journey across my body, my pride has diminished so that even the dying candle outshines it. 

A quiet "please" leaves my lips and echoes around the room faster than my brain can stop it. Without hesitation, the monster begins to circle my clit with the dagger, slowly at first but quickly increasing speed to torturous levels. My pleasure rises like a tsunami ready to destroy all it touches and my orgasm is just as violent, spreading across my skin and setting my nerve endings ablaze. Shameless moans tear free from my throat as wave after wave of pleasure crashes over me. 

When I thought it couldn't get any worse, he slips the cool handle into my core. I feel my walls clench around its cold intrusion. Shame and embarrassment heats my cheeks because the worst part is, I want more. 

The danger of such a weapon mixed with the pleasure of his dagger moving slowly inside me and I become putty in his hands. I bend to his will as, once again, I feel the pressure begin to build at an alarming rate. As if knowing every cue of my body, he speeds up ever so slightly and its enough for the tidal wave to crash over me once more, my limbs giving out completely. It is now that I become thankful for the restraints preventing me from becoming a heap on the floor. 

With a smug chuckle, he withdraws the dagger and wipes my mess across my stomach, as if to add to my humiliation. 

"See, do what I ask and you might like it, good girl"

He leaves the room, still chuckling to himself but leaves behind the candle. it doesn't have much life left but at least I can see for a little while.