Maybe you will say nothing

....But she was already on her way to my daughter. Since I froze and there was a crying kid in the room she made her way towards the child that is my daughter.

General POV: Kara crouches down in front of the crying kid in the room and slowly begins to look over her. The kid only turns away from Kara and runs towards Lena who didn't move since her daughter came in. Myka let's herself fall into Lena who sits on her chair and buries her head into Lena's stomach. She cried a little , sorry ' wich rather came out as a , sowi ' Lena only kissed the little girls head and then say's: , It's no problem my little baby '

Lena's POV.

At this moment I didn't care if the whole world would find out that I am a mom because my little baby is ill and doesn't feel good and I can't imagine letting my baby feel bad in any second of her life. Sure I know that there will be boys who will probably break her heart someday but I will always look out for her. I just hope that Kara Danvers can keep a secret from the whole world.

After a few minutes Myka's sops calmed down a little bit so i slowly lift her head from my chest and began to speak , Hey little sunshine mommy will call the char's to clean up and then we two are heading home and you can watch a film on the couch and i will make you you're favourite. Mac N Cheese and then we two will cuddle on the couch and you can sleep in my bed again. Is that a plan?' Myka only slowly nods her head again against my chest. i just smiled and then it came in my mind again that a reporter is standing right in office and mine and Myka's whole life will probably fall apart and my beautiful baby will never be as save as she is now again because my brother and mother will find out and also the whole world and every enemy from mine. Tears started to come into my eyes and I slowly spin my chair so i am looking at the reporter in the room. I knew she heard all of what I said and when I see her face...

Kara's Pov.

I just can't believe my eyes that Lena Luthor was a mother and it was the cutest thing that I have ever seen. I never thought that Lena Luthor would make such a great mom. I never really thought that she is the same as her brother but I never saw her as a mom. As Lena turns around she has teary eyes and as i saw that i run over to her and hug her. Now we are here Lena and I hugging and in the middle that little kid that I don't know anything about in the middle. Lena shyly puts one hand on my back and the other rested on the girl's back of the head. I don't even know Lena is crying right now but i can't imagine myself standing in the corner of the room and only look while Lena breaks apart.

General Pov:

As Lena calmed down a little bit Kara stands back of the hug and both Lena and Kara could only hear snors from Myka. Lena carefully stands up and went to the room next door and puts Myka on the small bed that Lena put there so Myka could always sleep while Lena was working. As she makes her way outside were Kara was her hands began to shake because she was soo nervous. As Lena staps inside the office she sees Kara standing up and packing her things in her bag. Lena slwoly begins to speak: Can you please say how much money you would like or what i should do to be quiet and don't tell anyone about Myka? Please just say what I should do. I will do anything but please don't say anything and don't do anything to her please!' The last part was filled with sobs and before she could even resit Kara was standing in front of her and embrace her in a hug while she whispers ,You don't have to give me anything and i will also tell no one of course why should i tell anyone if you say i have to keep it a secret you only have to say anything and my mouth will be seald. And by the way Myka is a wonderful name and it fits perfectly to the cute girl of yours' Lena burries her head in the chest of Kara and only say's : , Thank you soo much please if you need anything anytime you can always come and i debt you something. ' Kara only nods silently and says: , You can repair you're debts id you go to have lunch with me some day. ' Lena slowly stands back from the hug and.....

So this is my 2. chapter and i hope you like it. So for the record i changed Myka's age to 1. For any things you want to happen or for things that you don't like please recommend.

! I do not own any of the caracter instead of Myka!