Conference Teil7

Soo Kara put the Cape that she wrapped around Lena higher so that Lena was completely underneath it. Myka was so excited and pointed at all the big buildings with her little finger. Lena only said a quiet:'' Thank you" in Kara's neck that if Kara wouldn't have super hearing she wouldn't have heard it. Kara just smiled at how excited myka was and found it soo adorable.

They were home soon and Myka began to softly cry as they landed and pointed her arms back up. Kara quickly let Lena down and then began to softly rock the baby back and forth and wandered around the apartment as Myka fell asleep after the exhausting day. Lena just stood there and watched the two interact. She was stunned at how good her daughter is doing with Kara. She wouldn't even let Eve hold her and now she fell asleep on someone she didn't even know that well. She just smiled and thought that she wanted to stay in that moment for the rest of her life and she didn't want anything to change. After Myka was laying in Kara's arms asleep for a few minutes she looked up and found Lena Luthor smiling at the two of them.

Kara then realised that it was probably not ok for the CEO that she was holding her sleeping child so she went over to them and said: "I am so sorry here you can have her back i should have asked before i just rocked her to sleep i am soo so...." But before she could go on, Luthor stopped her rambling by laying a hand on her shoulder. She just said "Hey don't worry i have to thank you never did something this amazing you made my daughter soo happy by letting her watch the city from abouve and i don't know a person who she lets do the things do to her she isn't even as comfortable with jess but with you. She fell asleep on you. That's massive. I have never witnessed that from her since she was born. I am the only one who she let lay to bed and it even lasted long very long till i even could let her alone with Jess during my meetings. You don't have to be sorry" Kara got tears in her eyes.

She never really held a child, never did she rock a child to sleep. She is just overwhelmed with the situation. She was always too scared to hold kids because she always was accious that she would hurt them so she never did. But with Myka it just feels natural. She doesn't even think about the things she just does. Here she stands with a child in her arms who is sound asleep and smiles as she curled herself deeper into the Super.

The next week:

Lena was supposed to go home now but some investors from China just announced that there has to be an urgent meeting. Lens knows that she can't let Myka be with Jess any longer because she also has to do her work. As she has no one here in National City she is friends with, the last thing she could think of was calling Kara and asking her for help.

Kara immediately answered and asked what was going on. Lena then rembled about the meeting and that she could't let Myka alone with Jess because it is Friday and she had to attend a meeting and then she wanted to go on but Karastopped her rambling and asked Lena what she wanted to ask: "Can you please watch Myka because there is a urgent meeting with my investors from China and i have no one and also can have her with me,"  Kara of course tells her that she can watch Myka and that Lena can bring her whenever she wants because she will always be here for Lena and Myka.

So half an hour later Lena knocks on Kara's door with a big bag on her left shoulder and an energetic looking Myka on her right hip. Myka immediately reaches out for Kara when she sees her and of course Kara picks her up and begins to twirl her around as the room is filled with laughter from the little girl. Lena just watched them in an aw and did not want to leave. She just wanted to stay here and watch her little baby having so much fun.

Lena then noticed it was time for her to go or else she would miss the conference with her chinese investors. Kara releases that Lena is still waiting at the door so she stops and walks over to her. Lena then explained to her that new diapers and also new clothes and her favorite stuffie, which she cannot sleep without, are in the bag and also a few books and a few little things for her to play with.

Lena then explained how she had to make the bottle and that Myka had to go to bed at 8:00pm. Kara then nodded and after Lena asked the 5th time if it was really ok for her to leaf Myka with Kara, Kara placed Myka on the floor and then but both of her hands on each shoulder of Lena and told her: "For the 100th time, YES it is totally ok, i love hanging out with Myka and if you don't go now you will miss your conference, Go, we will be ok," and before Lena could even begin her sentence Kara said: " And yes I will call you if there is anything. Now go or you will be late." Lena then kneels down on the floor to Myka and gives her a kiss on her head and a big hug and says bye to both Kara and Myka.

Kara then closed the door and then went on the floor to Myka and began to back out the bag Lena brought and put out some things to play with.

<<So what should Kara and Myka do at their girls night>>

I also tried to put more paragraphs maybe tell me if it is better to read the story with or without them.

I am sorry that i don't update very often. I always try to write something but i am so selfcritical that i am always deleting it in the end because it doesn't fit for me so i have to write it new all the time.

I really hope you like it and please if i should write something you wanna have in the story or i should change something or you have ideas or tips please write them to me. You can leave them in the comments or also in a privat chat.