Dinner Part 1

In the past chapter: Kara: ,You can repair your debts if you go to have lunch with me someday.'

Lena slowly stands back from the hug and said:, I really would like to go but i don't think i can because i don't have someone to look after Myka and in my freetime I always spent time with her because i have to work so much and I don't want her to feel so that i don't give her not enough attention and..' Kara stops Lena from rambling as she said:,Hey whoa slow down. I understand your thoughts but who said that you can't bring her?' Lena sights but then remembers :, I am so sorry but i can't do that because as you might know no one knows that i have a daughter and i really would like that to be so any time soon' Kara laughed:, Lena i know all of that and if you would have let me finished earlier you'd know now that i want to invite you and Myka to my apartment and we are getting takeout and then maybe we can watch a film together.' Lena smiled and tears built up in her eyes. Kara is shocked and said:, Did i say something wrong i am so sorry R..God you don't have to come if you don't like i don't want to pressure you i am..' now Lena has to cut Kara off from her rambling and said:, No it's not that i really would like to come it's only... there was no one who ever wanted me to be near them and now you who knows my daughter wants me AND her to come to your house. No one ever invites me to themself or even considers me to go to a restaurant except if it is a business meeting and I really am a little bit overwhelmed right now.' Kara looks at her with a sad face and replies:, Hey I understand your thoughts but I don't know why people think like that you're literally the sweetest person i ever meet. And I want you and your daughter at my apartment eating takeout and watching a film and I don't care what other people think of it. So does today's 5.00 pm sound good? ' Lena nodded and they both hugged and then Kara leaves but not before she gave Lena a sweet kiss on her cheek.

Back at kara's Appartement:

She put her things on the couch and then also sat down on it. She began to dose of when she looked at the clock and saw that it was 4.00 pm, wich means that Lena and Myka will be here in one hour. She immediately jumped up and then went to buy something to drink and also some snack. In the end she came home with so many snacks because she didn't know which snacks Lena and Myka prefer.

At 5.00pm

Directly at 5.00pm the doorbell of Kara's apartment rings and when she opened the door she saw the most adorable thing ever....

I am so so sorry for the lack of updates bug i will probably post another chapter today. Sorry for the short chapter and hopefully i will post more in the future.

What do you think is behind the door?
And when you habe ideas feel free to share with me.
☁️🧸☁️