Dinner part 2. - Part 6

At 5.00pm

Directly at 5.00pm the doorbell of Kara's apartment rings and when she opened the door she saw the cutest thing ever. There was standing Lena with a sleeping Myka on her hip and in the other had she got a big bag. Kara quickly reacts after atminering the cute scene in front of her and helps Lena and get the bag out of her hand. Lena quietly says :, She fell asleep on the way here. Maybe she can lay down somewhere for a while because she was a little bit sleepy all the and didn't get any sleep before in the the car and when we are here longer she would be very moody because she can't be up with us.' Kara of course agreed and let Lena to her room. There she told Lena:, You can lay here down here, she can stay asleep in here as long as she wants.' Lena smiled and thanked her. Kara thought that it would be a good idea if she give Lena a little privacy with her daughter so she left the room and closed the door. She then began to search for the flyers where you can get takeout so all of them could decide what they wanted to eat. After she searched out the flyers she just stood there and didn't know what to do.

Meanwhile in Kara's room: Lena laid Myka down and stroke through her hair because she began to stir a little. After like 10 minutes she began to stand up and realised that she lost track of time. She stood up from the bedside and then wanted to make her way back to the living room but Myka then slowly opened her eyes and Lena knew that she wouldn't sleep again. so she picked her up and made her way back to the living room with a sleepy Myka on her hip. When they got to the living room Kara looked up and saw Lena with Myka. She then put a questioning look on and Lena began to explain that the young Lady and her hip wouldn't sleep without her so she is not asleep now. Lena sat herself beside Kara with Lena on her. After a few awkward seconds where no one knew what to say Kara spoke up, I searched for a few things that we could bring in to eat. Lena nodded and said I think Myka would love it if we would eat chinese.Potstickers are her favourite. Kara put up her biggest smile and said that her favourites were also Potstickers..so they ended up getting chinese but at a place, where Lena who said she wanted kale, also got something. Kara was shocked as she heard that Lena loves Kale. Since they already ordered their food they had nothing to do so Kara succeeded in watching a movie. They decided that they would watch Frozen. Myka loves that film and got really excited. Lena and Kara are sitting beside each other and Myka sits beside Lena. When the film starts she stands up on the couch and gets near her mom's ear and she whispers: "Sit on Kawas lap?" Lena just smiled because she hopes she gets to spend more time with Kara as a friend in the future and the question of her daughter tells her that she liked Kara. Myka is very shy around new people so Lena was happy about it. Lena then whispered in her daughter's ear: " You have to ask her, I think she will say yes". Myka then shyly moves away from her mom's ear and makes her way in front of Kara, who obeys the situation silently. She heard what the 2 of them whispered because of her super hearing. As Myka was standing in front of Kara she slowly looked up to Kara who smiled down at the little girl in front of her. Myka gives her a shy smile and then quietly asks:" Sit on your lap?" Kara only smiled at the cuteness of the little girl and then said:" Of course you can sit on my lap, that was very brave of you to ask me." Myka only smiled shyly and you could see that she was very proud of herself. Then Kara picked her up and put her on her lap. Then Myka shifted back till she could lay herself against Kara's body. Lena just smiled at the 2 adorable beans sitting beside her. As Myka was laying on Kara, she was quite nervous so she didn't move much. Kara just smiled at the interaction with Myka and then an idea came in her mind. She began to tickle Myka until the little one begged her to stop. Lena only sat beside the 2 and laughed at them. Myka only yelled:" Mommy help". Lena got up and then began to tickle Kara. Kara shrieked up because she was so ticklish. She rolled herself into a ball and laughed so hard. Lena and Myka kept tickling her. In the end Kara landed on the ground and Lena and Myka on top of her. They laughed so hard that it hurt already. They were pulled out of their little tickle fight when the doorbell rang and the food arrived. They thought that it was the food but when Kara opened the door she saw an alien that she couldn't catch the other day.

Flashback

Kara followed the two aliens but they were too clever. Kara yelled: " I need help here J'onn there are two of them!" J'onn and Kara couldn't catch both of them but they caught only one of them. They brought them to the cell.

Flashback End

Kara couldn't believe her eyes. There standing in front of her was an alien that she fought as Supergirl and here she was as Kara Danvers. Lena and Myka sat at the couch and didn't know what was going on. They saw that there was an alien standing there but they didn't know who this was. Kara knew she had to change as Supergirl but didn't want to scare Lena and Myka away. The alien just stood there and then he began to attack Kara. She of course used her superpowers to defend herself. But wasn't able to stop him because she was too concerned about Lena and Myka.

In the second that the alien began to attack Kara, Lena picked up Myka and ran into Kara 's bedroom and laid Myka on the ground and shielded her with her own body. Kara knew the only way out was to fly away. Kara quickly changed into her super suit and meanwhile she superspeeded to Lena and Myka in her bedroom. She didn't think much and scooped Lena and Myka up and then flew out of the window. She flew to an island and as they landed there the alien was gone. Kara sat both of them down and Lena scooped up Myka directly before Kara could even say a word. Lena began: "Was it only to get near to my brother and mother?" Lena had tears in her eyes. Once since then she had fun and thought she could make a new friend but what she thought is always the same. Kara only shook her head and said: " No it wasn't, I promise, I only came to you because i had my job to do and when you said that you would pay me that i didn't tell anyone about your daughter i knew you were a good women and not the way everyone thinks you are and i promise i didn't just met with you to get near your family. I just wanted to be nice and get to know you. Lena had tears in her eyes as she listened to what Kara said. Never did anyone say something this nice to her. Kara looked up for the first time since she told Lena that and when she saw that Lena had tears in her eyes she immediately got a worried expression. She asked:" Did I hurt you? Did the alien hurt you? I am so sorry I shouldn't have invited you over. I knew I should have never said you could come. I hurt you, didn't I? I am so sorry. I am Supergirl. I am an alien. I knew I would hurt you. I am soooo sorry......" Lena got taken back by the rambling mess in front of her. She just shook her head and said:" No Kara you didn't hurt me i promise. It's just that no one ever said something sweet like that to me. Never ever did anyone ask if i was hurt or why I cried....i never thought that ever in my life someone would ask how i feel and then it's Supergirl.... You know I don't care if you are Supergirl and I am also not angry that you didn't tell me because I would also not tell someone that has the Name Luthor or even when they first met. I promise you didn't hurt me and I am ok.I only have one question ......Could we maybe fly back soon because it's getting cold and we don't have our jackets and I don't want Myka to catch a cold." Kara just nodded. Of course. But before she picked the 2 of them up she got her cape from her back and then put it around the 2 of them. Then she flew off but this time a little slower. She noticed that Myka was soo excited to see everything from soo high over the city but she noticed that lena was really scared because she had her head buried in Kara's neck.

Hey. I am back. I am sorry that there aren't any regular updates but it's very hard to get it under the school stress. I am doing my best to write more. 

I hope you like the new chapter and as alwyas i would really like it if you comment what you think about the chapter or what you think or want to happen next.