China and chill days in

Lena pov.

I am soo tired. I have been up most of the time because of all the work I have to do and I miss Myka so much. I really wish I was there with the two of them. I am so amazed by how good Kara is with Myka and how comfortable she is around Myka and how fast the two of them bond. I miss the blonde too- urgh i can't think this way. I just she is so beaut— no no no but– ugh i just why can't i let myself feel something i never let someone in and she is just soo good with Myka and – no i don't deserve her. Just then a message came in and i got a few photos of Myka, one of them where she somehow got eggs all over herself and one where she got bubbles on her whole body and also a cute no i mean funny looking Kara who also was covered in bubbles. She smiled at the photos she got of the blonde who she couldn't help but stare at. When Lena noticed that nearly 2 minutes went by where she was staring at kara at the photo of her and Myka she cursed herself and continued to work so she could get home soon.

Lena's day was spent working and attending meetings all the time and when she got back to her hotel room she noticed that it is just 8 o'clock back in National City and that she could get lucky by calling her daughter and the one person she can't get out of her mind. She went to take a short shower and began to strip in her comfortable clothes. She then sat on her bed wich she was eager to sleep in and called Kara so she could see her daughter and deep down she also wanted to see Kara. After 3 rings Kara picked up and the first thing that Lena saw was a blonde body running and yelling in the background. Lena immidiendly thought something was wrong and sat up but as she waited a few seconds she heard the giggling of her daughter and Kara telling her to stop running and that her mom was on the phone. After a few seconds Lena saw that Kara is sitting down on the couch and Myka running towards her. Myka had the biggest smile on her face. Kara then said: "This little goofball", then tickling Myka in her sides " does not want to put on her trousers" Myka just giggled and wiggled out of the blondes grip. Kara then told Myka to tell her mom everything what they did yesterday. So Myka explained everything to her mom who could hardly follow her because she is just beginning to speak. Lena laid back down in her bed and covered herself with her blanket. Kara noticed the brunette was looking tired so she told Myka to continue to play. She then told Lena that she could get some sleep. Lena told Kara that she wanted to hear what they did today so Kara sat back on the couch and began to explain everything they did the day before. As Kara talked for a while she noticed that the one she was talking to was fast asleep. She then stoppen and said goodnight before she watched her peacefully sleeping and then hung up.

Kara and Myka pov.

As Kara was sitting there after talking to Lena she was thinking about the brunette as Myka began to crawl up on her. She then asked: "Where mommy?" Kara then explained that her mom had to work the whole day and that she was really tired. Myka then just nodded and then continued to play on the floor.

When Kara noticed that it was near 11 o'clock she began to make the little girl Mac'n Cheese before Myka has her nap. As she cooked Myka came over to her and wanted to help the blonde. So Kara decided that it would be good if Myka got some vegetables so she decided that she would make a tomato salad besides the Mac'n Cheese. So she got the mini tomatoes out of the fridge and let Myka place them in a bowl. After a while Myka got bored from "cooking" so she went back to playing on the floor. As Kara announced that the food was ready Myka quickly made her way to the dinner table and climbed up the chair. Kara portioned the little girl a few Mac'n Cheese and a few tomatoes on a plate and gave it to the little girl who eagerly digged into it. After Myka was done with her plate she announced that she wanted to watch a movie. So they ended up making a simple blanket fort where they then laid in and started the movie Lilo and Stich as Myka requested. After like 20 minutes into the movie Kara noticed the little blondes breath even out and decided that she will eat something now herself. Kara then warmed up the lunch and ate it herself. She then went and checked if the little is still sleeping and then shot a photo wich she then sent to Lena.

She also wrote a short text so that Lena would know that she fell asleep and that Kara decided to just let her sleep because she looked so tired. At the end she placed a cute <3 and then clicked sent.

After 10 minutes where Kara was cleaning the dishes she heard a shrill shout from who she asumed was Myka but as soon as she noticed that it was not Myka because she was still sleeping peacfully she tried to hear something with her super hearing. She then was shocked as she heard.....

Hi i am soo soo sorry that there was nothing for such a long time and there is also no excuse but i just had not have enough motivation to write something. I hope you like this chapter and for corrections or something else just comment. :)