1.1 | missing

NOTT TWIN GIRL DISAPPEARS LIKE MAGIC
Rita Skeeter - Writter

The Nott twin girl, Sage Vera, has been reported missing. Violet Nott, mother of Theodore and Sage, wife of Theodore Nott Sr. reported when she came back inside from lunch with friend, Narcissa Malfoy, Sage was "missing. One minute she was in her room being taken care of by house elves and the next no one can find her or her nanny elf." Mrs Malfoy had made a comment that it's imperative that if anyone sees her (sage) they should report it to Auror's. Mr Nott has made no comment.

NOTT TWIN GIRL FOUND?
Rita Skeeter - Writter

You've heard it folks! It's been less than 72 hours and precious baby Sage Nott has been returned in a basket on the Nott manors front steps. No one saw who left the baby nor were any wards broken into.

Nanny Elf to the Nott twins is still missing, making her prime suspect, along with others. The Nott family and friends are over the moon she's back and can't wait to dote over her!

Mrs Nott says to us, "I've never been as scared as I have been these last few days. Theodore and Sage are the lights of my life. The stars to my night sky. Without Sage I feared Theodore would become inconsolable, and he was, as magical twins are linked with a special bond. Did you know that? I find twins very fascinating."

We did not know that, just as we didn't know Narcissa Malfoy was going of Sage Nott! She revealed it accidentally in a comment made to us, "I'm beyond glad to be able to hold my godchild again. I hope whomever put us through this pays."

Still Mr. Nott has made no comment.

MRS NOTT NO MORE?
Rita Skeeter - Writter

Today is was confirmed Violet Nott was found dead in her home. Theodore Nott Sr had her on their bedroom floor not breathing. Both twins holding onto their mother for dead life, crying until they couldn't no more. The cause of death is still unknown but we wish Violet a peaceful rest. Our prayers go out to family and friends of the Nott family.

No comments have been made by anyone at this time.