2.6 | TO

AGE 5 TO 6

⋆⋆⋆

Sage and Pansy, with their arms linked, skipped their way down Diagon Alley with Narcissa to go dress shopping.

They entered the shop filled with gorgeous dresses and robes of all sizes, shapes, and colors. Glitter on the dresses and jewels on jewelry caught the sun, shinning bright into their eyes. Each rack, shelf and, stand were impeccably neat and stocked up.

"Good Morning Mrs. Malfoy, Miss Nott and Miss-"

"Parkinson, Pansy Parkinson," the young girl replied to the older lady, tilting her chin up, holding eye contact.

Her eyes lit up in recognition of the last name and nodded, "Miss Parkinson. Very well, how may I help you all today?"

The shop owner looked at the three as if they were the best things to walk into the shop, and they may have well been with the size of the vault that was paying for everything. Shop owners like this one memorized the sacred twenty-eight names, to try and sell their most expensive items to those with vaults bigger than most peoples houses.

"I require a set of robes for tea next week and the girls require a dress each," Narcissa said, nonchalantly, looking around the store, stopping on a gorgeous royal blue robe with a modest cut and lace on the skirt.

"I have just the thing," she said, rushing towards the rack filled with the priciest dresses. Sage and Pansy looked towards each other and giggled, knowing they'll have the prettiest dresses at Tea this week.

⋆⋆⋆

"Sage. Pansy. This is Lady Greengrass and her daughter Daphne," Narcissa introduced the girls, hoping they'd become close and make the bitchy women's company worthwhile.

But, hope was not needed. Just like any normal little girl would, Daphne commented on the girls dresses and they were instantly best friends. It took all of five minutes for the girls to become familiar and rush to their own section of the room, asking the elves to place a setting for their new friend, Daphne.

Narcissa pulled her head back and looked towards the ceiling, thanking whomever was listening to her prayers. Lady Greengrass may become bearable after all.

"Oh Narcissa, the gold rimmed tea cups were so last season, love."

Smothering a groan, and choking back tears, Narcissa placed a smile on her face and walked towards the voice.

"Of course, Lady Greengrass, it must have slipped my mind when I chose to use my families china."

It would take a miracle if Narcissa wanted to get through this evening without severing the head from Lady Greengrass's neck and leaving Daphne motherless.

One look at the three girls stomped her anger out. The three smiled and giggled, holding their tea cups and scones, radiating a ray of youthfulness, just what the Manor, and Naricissa, needed.

⋆⋆⋆

"Tippy! Theo! Look, I dressed myself," Sage cheered, spinning around to show off her light blue robes.

"Good job, Young Sage, good job," Tippy clapped, "We must celebrate."

Theodore had pulled his sister into a hug, while she giggled, "I'm proud of you Gigi."

"Gigi?" She parroted, confusion laced into her words.

"You call me Teddy, right?" He asks, making her nod, "Then I'll call you Gigi."