Chapter 4: The Hangout

The next day, Mario woke up and when he went into the living room, he saw Luigi, Smg4, Desti, Saiko and Tari asleep on the ground and sofa.

Mario: I can't believe that no one invited Mario to this sleepover. Oh, I forgot. Mario was at a party all night......... oh well.

When he exited the house, a few seconds later, Luigi and Saiko were the first to wake up.

Luigi: (yawns) What time is it?

Saiko: I know what time it is. It's ass-kicking time!

She rushed to the bros' room followed by Luigi.

Saiko: Alright Mario! You need to- huh?

They saw that Mario was gone.

Saiko: Great. Mario's not here anymore.

Luigi: Does this mean we have to look for him again?

Saiko: I guess so.

They went back to the living room where Tari and Desti had already woke up and Smg4 was still sleeping.

Smg4: No. No! NOOOOO!!! (wakes up) Guys! You will not believe the dream I had! Saiko was driving my van and she crashed it into the ground. Thank God that didn't happen in reality.

Luigi: Should we tell him or exit from the back?

Later...

While Mario was walking, he something in the ground so he walked to it. It looked purple and wavey and... shadowy. He took a closer look and as he was examining it carefully, someone came out quickly, and that someone was Vivian.

Vivian: Hi.

Mario screamed and exploded, leaving nothing but a coin.

Vivian: Ummm......

She hit the coin with Mario transforming back.

Mario: The hell was that for?!?

Vivian: (giggles) Sorry. I guess I just like scaring people. It's what I'm forced to do for a living.

Mario: Ok. So what are you doing here?

Vivian: I just escaped home. I got some sleep but my sisters never knew I got nor left home, so I'm still safe for now.

Mario: Cool.

Soon, they saw a Bob-omb walking towards them.

Vivian: Umm... hi?

Bob-omb: My main-go, is to blow up!

It exploded in their faces, sending them flying towards the air.

A while later, they crashed into the left window of Peach's Castle and landed into the kitchen.

Vivian: (gets up off the ground) Ugh. Where are we?

Mario: (gets up off the ground) Oh this? This is Peach's castle. My friends and I come here often to relax.

Vivian: Wow. This place is really big.

When Mario saw the fridge in front of him, he remembered something in the freezer, so he went there and took out his 2 spaghetti-flavored icecreams and walked back to Vivian.