Chapter 6: The Audition

Bedlam and Marilyn were at the Mushroom Kingdom Park the next day with their booth.

Beldam: Alright Marilyn, ready to host this audition for the little s**ts who came here to replace Vivian?

Marilyn: Guh-huh!

Beldam: Alright, first, I'll call my sh**ty friend to count how many people came today. Dooplass! Get over here!

He heard Beldam call him and he went to her.

Doopliss: Dude, I've told many times, my name is Doopliss

Doopliss: Dude, I've told many times, my name is Doopliss. Doo-Pliss!

Beldam: Whatever Doombo, just go and count the people who came for the audition.

Doopliss: (sighs) Fine.

Beldam: And also, if you call me 'dude' one more time, I have a gun in my pocket and I'm not afraid to use it!

Doopliss: (gulps) Yes ma'am.

Beldam: That's better. Now what are you still standing around for? Get to your job.

He walks off and starts counting the number of people at the audition.

Marilyn: Guuuuh? Guuuuh??

Beldam: No I wasn't being too harsh on my friend! He stupid anyways and is very slow with stuff like this.

Marilyn: Guuuuuuuuuuuh??

Beldam: I hired him cause he said he always had my back, and I couldn't find anyone else so...

Doopliss then came back to them.

Beldam: Wow, 10 seconds? You're improving Dooshbag.

Doopliss: Okay 1, Doopliss is not a hard name to say dammit! 2, the reason why I took 10 seconds was because there are only 10 people.

Marilyn: GUUUH?!?!

Beldam: Why did a little bit of people come? Didn't you guys hang all of the fliers like I told you?!?

Doopliss: Yeah.

Marilyn: Guuuuh.

Beldam: Hmm, I guess there was strong wind yesterday. That probably got rid of most of the fliers. Oh well, 10 will do.

Doopliss: So can I go home now?

Beldam: NO!! You're gonna help me and Marilyn by judging the people.

Marilyn: Guuuuh!

Doopliss: Do I have to?

Beldam: Yes! Now let the people know that the audition us starting Doopalm!

Doopliss: (sighs) Fine.

Number 1: Wario

Beldam: So, why do you think that you would make a new member to the Shadow Sirens?