Chima

"Ah, no wonder your Caleb said this tastes way better," said Jay, he just finished his eighth cup as The First Spinjitzu Master served him another glass. After his counter with Jay, Lloyd, and Garmadon from Ninjago, they decided to take him back to the Golden Temple.

"The secret of great tea is a troubled mind." said The First Spinjitzu Master. "Tell me, Master of Lightning, what's troubling you?"

Jay was about to drink his cup, but the question stopped him. He ponders for a while, there were a lot of things that happened to him that made him troubled. "I guess I'm worried about my friends," he finally said.

"There's nothing wrong with that." commented The First Spinjitzu Master. "Sometimes worry could make you make bad decisions. You have to prepare yourself to not make them."

"I just wish I knew where they are," complained Jay.

The First Spinjitzu Master looked up at Jay from Earth and saw his ninja all looked worried. They heard Jay's story from the time Caleb was taken to the decision at the gate, they all wondered where the Ninjas from Earth were. "I'm sure your friends are fine, they are probably trying to find a way here, where they can easily go back home." said The First Spinjitzu Master. Jay from Earth looked up from his teacup, he and the Ninja from Ninjago shook their heads in agreement.

"Wait you said, they're probably trying to find a way back?" confirming Kai. The First Spinjitzu Master shook his head to confirm while the others looked at him confused. "Caleb talked to me about his elements being taken away by a device familiar but different to one he faced in the past. He wondered if it was possible to create a portal through his power alone."

The First Spinjitzu Master rubbed his chin at the thought, Kai just said. "It's possible for him to do it and more." said the First Spinjitzu Master.

"Then that'll explain why he was taken, the Time Twins needed him for fuel to jump through back into Ninjago," said Garmadon, following his father's statement.

"Then they have all the means necessary to plan out a revengeful scheme." continued Wu.

"If they're portal jumping, then they can land anywhere in Ninjago," said Cole.

"Then we better do a wide search," said Lloyd. "Every element, pick a direction, I'll stay here with Jay from Earth and the Senseis."

Everyone agreed and rushed off towards the garage for their vehicles. "Uh, I wanted to do some sightseeing," complained Jay from Earth.

"Next time me," said Jay from Ninjago as he rushed towards his Lightning Jet and took off.

"Ugh, everyone alright?" groaned Cole.

"I'm now pretty sure I broke some bones," said Blizzare. The others groaned as they came conscious again. They looked around and saw the Time Twins still knocked out and the raider smoked by realm jumping.

"Can you fix it?" asked Caleb talking to Sarah.

"If I can, I'll need the proper tools," she said.

"Karlof can bend some pieces back together," said Karlof as he walked over to one of the side pods of the raider.

"Wait! Karlof," said Sam forcefully but quietly, the others looked at him confused. "Do you guys feel that?" he asked quietly.

Cole, Lloyd, and Karlof felt the ground and felt the same thing. "What is it?" asked Ash.

"We're not alone," said Morro as he looked in a direction behind the raider.

"Run," said Griffin.

"Not without this," said Sarah as she climbed into the cockpit to pull out a key. "There, not going anywhere without this."

The ninja ran far away, from their ticket home, when they no longer felt the rumble of the strangers they stopped. "That could be the ninja we just ran from," suggested Aaron.