Goodbye

The portal again as it did before, and all seventeen ninjas and Connor came out of it to see their school and everything else around it.

"It didn't get destroyed," said Striker, relieved.

"We're home." cried out Gasly.

"New York here I come," stated Jay with excitement.

"Was that the only thing you were worried about?" question Griffin.

"That better not be." flirts Nya.

"Yeah, it is." sighed Jay before realizing what he said. "And you Nya." he quickly caught himself before the fly at him.

"I thought so since you made me worried," said Nya.

"I'm glad it's still here as well," noted Connor who came behind them.

"But now you're leaving us." finished Zane and Connor nodded his head.

Every one of them dropped their heads, they knew it was coming but it was still hard to say it. "I guess this is goodbye." piped up Stormer.

Connor walked up to them and stopped at a few to say quick words. "Caleb, although we think and agree on a lot, there were times when we used our two brains to our advantage. When I met you, you reminded me of myself back in Ninjago, I was content where I was and didn't trust old friends and sometimes new. But now we accept our powers and trust our friends even more. I couldn't figure out what you were thinking and neither could you on me, but we are quick to act with logical thoughts. Lava destroys things to let new things be created, keep it up.

"Kai, thanks for letting me join your club, and having me join your team. If it weren't for you letting me, I would have three-fourths of the puzzle. I knew you would be there for any task involving fire. Let your fire grow and you will be the hottest hot head I know.

"Morro, although when we met, we were on different sides you helped me and I helped both sides of you. I know you can finish what we started not so long ago. And keep fighting for what you believe is right and someday you will become the strongest element of them all." said Connor holding his hands around to the others.

"Yeah but don't think it will be easy," noted Blizzare.

"Because the new things you discover you have to teach us," said Cole.

"Karlof could always be stronger."

"Thanks, guys," said Morro before turning to Connor. "Thank you for saving me one last time." he then hugged his first-ever friend since he left Ninjago.

When they split, Connor walked back to the portal, "Oh Lloyd," he said before entering, "Thanks for letting us crash at your house."

"Ah, it's nothing," said Lloyd.

Connor smiled at the group one last time before disappearing back through the portal they came from. None of them dared to touch it to it was still there they knew and all of them walked home into the sunset.

"While that may be the sincere goodbye we never gave up and saw each other again. And the stories that follow I only wish it was just the beginning and not the end. Sincerely Connor."

"You writing to them again aren't you," noted Sarah coming behind her husband.

"What time is it?" groaned Caleb as he stretched.

"Well you were there for a while, but I made about two after you sat down," she said.

"I never thought you could become one of us," noted Caleb.

"Neither did I." They both laughed and left the room.

They entered the portal square to see Caleb from Earth, Morro, Jack, Kassandra, and Syrena were waiting for them.

"What took you so long?" said Caleb from Earth.

"I was finishing something up," said Caleb from Ninjago.

"Your wife is the master of time and you can get here on time?" asked Jack, Master of Blue Fire.

"Well it's good to see you as well," said Caleb from Ninjago shaking his friend's hand.

"I hate to break the reunion, but we have a concert to do," said Morro.

"Well ladies shall we?" asked Caleb from Earth.

"You are still a gentleman," noted Kassandra who entered the portal first.

"Come, Sarah, you have to see this," said Syrena pulling Sarah through after her.

The boys looked at each other in disbelief. "Is make-up that important?" asked Jack.

"It is to Jay." joked Caleb from Earth. The boys entered through after them leaving Caleb from Ninjago the last one to enter. Stories to tell that could be written later he thought right now he was home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it is a rushed ending. The series was going to be longer, but I have this new series I am kicking off. If you want to follow it, you can follow it here on Wattpad or WebNovel. I hope you enjoy it!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zhōng swiped his sword clean from the blood of a victim, he just confirmed who his target was. Looking deeper into the alley, he saw his old friend, an old ally, and now perhaps the person that wanted him dead. Walking towards her with no regrets, just when he was about to pass her, she put her sword in front of him. "You don't want to do this." he said.