«𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 4»

«𝒴/𝒩'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱»

Bela and I walked through the hallways as we get closer to the bathroom, I could see Bela's expression being cold after the argument...

Bela stopped and opened the door for me, "Everything is prepared for you, miss Y/N... You may now take your bath... If you need me, Ill be outside here.." He said still in a soft tone. But before I could enter, I looked at him  and bowed, "I'm sorry for my actions earlier master Bela... I didn't intend to hurt you or your brothers feelings... And thank you for your preparations for my bath, master Bela "  I softly smiled, his cold expression became a flustered look as he looked to the side, avoiding my eye contact with him,
he cleared his throat as he stuttered the words, "W-We don't want father to get impatient, miss Y/N... Please.." 

He closed his eyes still flustered than ever before, I gave him a giggle  before I entered the door and locked behind it... I looked at the surroundings, still stunned to see everything luxuries than ever. I see the bathtub filled with bubbles and roses, I giggled and said "My, I didn't know that the Dimitrescu family is that fancy" still giggling.

I undress myself and slowly get in the bathtub, as I slowly put my injured leg , a bad sting occured. But I endured the pain as I kept going.

"Haahhhhh...... Thats nice...." I spent in the bathtub relaxing my body for 10 mins, after that I gently scrubbed my body and my injured leg. I unclogged the waters from the bathtub and proceeded to dry myself with a towel...

«𝒜𝓁𝒷𝒶𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱»

After my smoke, I prepared dinner and went down through the hallways to my sons room, I knock at the door and told them dinner is ready but with no response, I knock at the door again and the door opened, my eyes widen as I saw Daniel with puffy eyes...

"D-Daniel? What happened to y-" He quickly ran outside as I tried to approach to him, "Daniel Dimitrescu, come back here this instant!" I tried to catch him up but disappeared within his flies... I looked back and saw Casper getting out of their room, "Its no use, father... Such a delusional brat.." As he too disappeared within his flies....

"Bloody hell...." As I sighed and went back...

«𝒴/𝒩'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱»

After I dressed myself with the fine clothes that Bela gave me, I unlocked the door as I stepped outside, now fresh as a daisy, I sighed in relief "Master Bela, Im done with my.....Bath..." I saw Bela comforting Daniel as he cried, "Master Daniel, what happened to you!" I slowly rushed towards Daniel.

"Oh hello miss Y/N! I see that you finally took your bath" He smiled and sniffled, "Master Daniel, why are you crying?..." I hold his cheeks while wiping his tears, "Its Casper, he made Daniel cry because he spoke bad things about him... That bastard."

"Hey stop that, Casper is still your brother, Im sure it will be over soon, right?..." Bela looked to the other side, noticing his gesture that it wont be over. I sighed and comforted Daniel...

"Miss Y/N dinner's ready-" Lord Dimitrescu stopped his tracks and saw me comforting Daniel, "Daniel are-" "I'm fine father...I'm fine..." He said to his father... He looked at him with concern and sighed while walking away. "Come now boys, you don't want to upset you father even more don't you?.." They nodded and walked our way through there.

We arrived at the dining room and took our sits, Daniel, being a sweetheart, pulled a sit for me, I giggled and sat down as he gently pushes the chair. He sat beside me while Bela sat in front of us, today's serving was freshly cooked steaks with a side of mashed potatoes and veggies. "Dig in Miss Y/N" Lord Dimitrescu said, I obliged and ate the steak.

My mouth was filled with exploding flavours as I cried in joy and so does brothers, Lord Dimitrescu kept looking into the empty chair beside Bela. He cut the steak and tried to take a bite but was too upset. He set aside the steak as he stood up and walked to the other room. I looked at the food and at the same time looked at the brothers as they slowly finished their food with sadness.. I set aside the steak and followed him as well.

I saw him sitting down while he drank his wine, "Lord Dimitrescu?.." I asked, "What happened?... Where's Casper?..." He poured another wine into his glass "You must be going back to your food miss Y/N, otherwise it will be cold if you stay here longer- " I stop him from taking another sip of his wine, "And I suggest you should start telling me the truth if you don't want me to stay here longer then..." I gave him a serious look, he chuckled, "Very well, but before I could tell you the truth, may I aid your wound while were at it?..." I nodded.

An hour went by as Lord Dimitrescu explains about the situation between Daniel and Casper while he aided my wound, after that, he gently wrapped it up with the bandage to make it more secure. "And there, so how's your leg miss Y/N?" "Much better, I can finally walk normally again..." "Well that's good to hear" he smiled but quickly frowned, "Hey-" I gently hold his cheek, "Everything will be alright as long as we gave them each others space in the mean time and Im sure by morning that they'll be a bit better..." I gave him a hopeful smile.

He stood and smirked, "What if it doesn't?" I giggled, "Stop doubting things!" I angrily pouted. He burst out laughing and lends out his hand, "Well then, shall we eat our cold dinner, miss Y/N?" "Gladly" I smiled.

We ate our dinner together while having a small conversation. After we ate and cleaned everything, it was time for us to sleep, I saw the cold steak that Lord Dimitrescu was saving, I secretly took the plate and went to the brothers room, I knock at the door and quickly left the scene. I ran to the side of the hallway and waited for them to respond. After a minute, the door swung open and saw Casper looking down at the plate, he was a bit hesitate but took it and closed the door.

I was happy that Casper finally took in his food, I heard Lord Dimitrescu calling out my name and quickly walked over there. "Miss Y/N! I was looking everywhere for you, where have you been?..." "Oh I went to the bathroom to wash my face, nothing personal"

"Lord Dimitrescu, where should I sleep?" I asked him, "Right this way miss Y/N" He told me. He opened the door and revealed a luxurious master bedroom and a secret door to the side. "Is this...All for me?" He nodded, "Its actually attached to my bedroom," as he opened the secret door and revealed his bedroom, "If you need anything, just knock at this door" He smiled.

"Thank you!" As I hugged him tight, I looked up and saw Lord Dimitrescu lightly blushed at my action, I quickly backed out and apologized of what I did, he chuckled, "No its fine, miss Y/N. But we must wake up early, were going somewhere tomorrow, so heres your dress for the upcoming meeting, I hope you sleep well, miss Y/N" He lightly smiled as he walked out of my room but before he could gently closed the door, I responded, "Thank you again, Lord Dimitrescu" I bowed, "Please, call me Alban, miss Y/N" as he gave me a quick smile and closed the door.

I went to my bed and jumped as I enjoy this kind of pleasure of relaxation....

«𝒜𝓁𝒷𝒶𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱»

I went to my room and closed it from behind. I layed down on my bed as I felt her warmth as she hugged me... I touched the warmth and chuckled...

"Is this what love at first sight feels like?....Maybe so..."

As I continuously smiled and holding my chest close to her warmth....

«ℰ𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇»