«𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 6»

«𝒜𝓁𝒷𝒶𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱»

We continued our walk as we finally arrived at a broken cathedral church. But before I could knock at the door, I felt Y/N's hand shivering yet anxious to go in. "What's the matter Y/N?..." I asked her while knelt down with one knee.

"Sorry, its just that... Its my first time meeting with the lords, I already met you and Heisenberg but the others made me a little.... Nervous especially Mother Mi-" I quickly gave her a peck on the forehead and held her soft cheeks. "Don't worry my dearest, as long as Im here, you wont be anxious anymore." I stood up and knocked at the door, "Are you ready?.." She gave me a quick nod and the door suddenly opened.

We see Heisenberg and the others waiting, especially Mother Miranda herself...."My apologies for our late arrival Mother Mir-" "No need to apologies, Alban..." She interrupted, "Please take your seat..." I let go of Y/N's hand as I followed Mother's orders. "My dear child... Come closer to the light... Let me see your beauty...."

Y/N quickly walked towards Mother Miranda as I could see in her eyes that she was really nervous. "My, my... Such soft skin, hair like golden strings and eyes shining like stars...Are you sure she's one of the locals of the village?..." She questioned towards Heisenberg. Heisenberg nodded.

"What is your name, dear child?..." "I-its Y/N Aurelia, Mother Miranda..." She gave her a bow, "My, what a well mannered lady you are....Please, take a seat..." She sat beside Heisenberg which made me growl a bit. "What's the matter Alban?..." she asked, "Nothing Mother Miranda..." "Aww, did I make the big man jealous?..." Heisenberg laughed, "Oh please, at least I am a man while your just a mere child"

"You-" "ENOUGH!" Her wings spread " I will not be tolerated by this kind of argument of yours, right now we'll discuss the fate of this young lady over here..." I sighed "Of course, Mother Miranda..." I said...

"Today I will choose one of you to take care of Y/N in one month, if you succeeded to take care of a mere human then you have proved to me that you are WORTHY as my children and shall choose if you wish to let her stay within your house or not.... But, if you didn't succeed to take care of a mere human.... I suppose...CONSEQUENCES must be made.... Are we clear in this kind of deal?..." She explained.

"Yes Mother Miranda" We all said as Y/N kept quiet but confused at the same time. Heisenberg out of nowhere, decided to piss me off more as he grabbed Y/N closer to him. I quietly growled as I controlled my claws from being shown. He looked at me and seen that I was trying to keep my composure, suddenly he smirked and quickly looked at Y/N.

"Hey sugarcube, can you do me a favour?" "Oh sure, what is it?" "Can you close your eyes for a bit? There's something in cheek" "Oh um...Sure?.." She closed her eyes and Heisenberg tried to kiss her. I growled as my claws are shown and had enough of his stupid game and stood as I walked over to them. I grabbed Y/N from Heisenberg as I glared, "A-Alban, what are you doing!" Y/N got flustered. I sat down on my chair and gently put Y/N on my lap. I put my hand on Y/N's waist as my claws are still showing.

"Alban why did you take Y/N away from me? She was obviously got comfy from sitting beside me-"
"As if! You were just trying tease me because Mother Miranda  will chose  you over me! She's mine and mine alone!" as I tightly held Y/N.

The room went silent and realized what I have done, "Is this true, Alban?..." Mother questioned me, "Yes, I mean it..." Mother Miranda smiled, "Well then.... I have made my decision, Alban, the lady's fate is in your hands...." Heisenberg applause and whistled, "Congrats bro, she's all yours" He tipped his hat.

I lightly blushed and looked over at Y/N, smiling with joy, she giggled as she kissed my cheek, "I didn't know that the house of Dimitrescu is easily jealous" I took my hat and covered my face as everyone laughed at me...

"We'll see each other after a month and see the results, you may now leave...." Everyone nodded and left the room, I put Y/N down and stood. I saw Heisenberg signalling over me as he went into an empty yet abandon room, I followed but was quickly grabbed by Y/N. "Where are you Alban?..." She looked at me with concerned but with curiousity, "You go first, I'll follow behind. I have some...Chatting to do with my brother..." Still concerned but nodded and went outside.

I entered the room that Heisenberg was in and saw him playing with a coin using his metal powers, "I see what you did there..." "Oh?...How so?..." "You knew that Mother Miranda will choose you over me and decided to snapped my thread in order to get Mother Miranda's attention... Isn't that right?..." He stopped playing his coin and looked at me with a smirk, "Bingo, who knew my big brother would notice even the slightest details  of what I've planning"

I rolled my eyes, "Your smart but still an idiot" "Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah" Heisenberg tossed the coin towards me as I quickly catch it with one go. "Welp I better get going now, otherwise my factory will be in shreds if my freaks suddenly gone berserk"
He walked passed by me, "Thank you mere child" I looked behind him "Anytime you egotistic man" as he left the room.

I walked out and hid the coin on my pocket as I saw Y/N waiting for me in the snow, "There you are!" She ran up to me and hugged me  So how's your chatting with your brother?" She asked, "Hmm, I'd rather say its complicated to say the least" "O-Oh...." She looked down, I chuckled and gently carried her, "Well, it was rather  neutral between us so I guess its a fair chat" Her expression suddenly became giddy, which I love to see.

"Well lets get going, I bet your sons are worried sick for you." She smiled, I sighed in relief, "Indeed so...."

«ℰ𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇»