«𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 20»

«𝒜𝓁𝒷𝒶𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱»

We arrived at the castle as I gently put down Y/N while I closed the door behind us, "For a second there I thought I lost you my dear" I could hear Y/N giggling away in the distance, I scoffed, "Well it seems that your having too much fun" I said while coming closer to Y/N and kneeled as I gave her a small glare, "Oh don't be such a grumpy old man, I was just going out and enjoyed the snow" She held my cheek, "I have you know that I'm not that old and your lucky that your my beloved otherwise you'll be punished~🖤..." At first she blushed lightly but then responded as she came closer to my ear, "Then I'll be ready for it~🤍" As she backed away and gave me a seductive look. In all my years as the Lord of house Dimitrescu, never have been experienced this before, I blushed but shook it off as I chuckled, "My, my, it seems that the cadou gave you more confidence" "Really?-"

"Mother!" Suddenly we were interrupted by my sons as they rush towards us, "How are you feeling mother?... Any side effects?..." Casper asked, "Not yet, but I feel fine now, thank you for asking Casper..." Y/N patted Casper's head. I noticed that Casper feels a bit intimidated by me as I looked at him, Y/N noticed it as well and cleared her throat, "Alban I think you may want to have a chat with your son" I looked at her with confusion and realized on what she's planning, "Of course, Bela, Daniel, go with miss Y/N while me and your brother are going to have a talk..." "Of course father..." They said as they went out along with Y/N...

I looked at Casper who is terrified to even look at me, I sighed and spoke, "Casper... I'm sorry... For not believing you... I know that I've been pushing you a bit harsh and didn't give you enough attention that you deserved..." As I kneeled down and gave him a pat in the head, " But now I realized that you did so much to please me even doing such small tasks..... I'm proud of you my son..." I hugged him tight as he slowly sobbed in my arms.... "Now come, let's catch up with the others..." Casper wiped his tears away and nodded as we went.....

«ℰ𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇»